I Get To Meet Edge

Hey, Im straight... I have had some thoughts about Cena trust me, everyone has thoughts about wrestlers. Don't deny it, because you are just cheating yourself. Stop turning this into a Cena thread, you'll lose yet again.

Hey, Im straight... I have had some thoughts about Cena trust me, everyone has thoughts about wrestlers. Don't deny it, because you are just cheating yourself. Stop turning this into a Cena thread, you'll lose yet again.

Sure, I've had thoughts about wreslters but Cena wasn't one of them.

:lmao:I'll lose yet again? I've never lost on the subject that is John Cena. If you want to take this to the Cena thread be my guest. I'm a little rusty on the subject, but I wouldn't mind slapping you around that thread for a little while.

In a weeks time. I have to finish my e-fed and post it soon, then I get to go on a holiday. Then, it will be JicKie vs. The Phenom.

If SvR2010 is any indication, Taker is goen down when I use Mickie (legendary difficulty).

I saw both Mick Foley and Molly Holly at a horror convention once. No one gave a fuck about them. I kind of felt bad, and I was about to get their autographs out of sympathy for them, but then I saw that dude who played Lo-Pan in Big Trouble in Little China and completely forgot about them.

Jickie is right this week made me a Edge fan since im a massive Cena mark and have been since 2003, just seeing Edge was epic but my marking out this year for Cena live is something thats great for myself and my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back