I might get to meet Kofi Kingston.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
He's coming to a store near here for an autograph signing. Depending on the weather, I might go. I'll have to make/bring a sig for him to sign, like I did with Ted DiBiase Jr.

Also, tomorrow, my sign for NXT/SD is green and says "Alberto Del Rio's Personal Sign Holder" on one side and on the other has pictures of Bryan and Bateman with "MANLINESS Personified" underneath.

I'm excited, yeah.

Give Kofi this for me:

images

Kofi_Kingston_by_kapaeme.jpg

Get to him sign something like this.

Btw, D-Man, I got the judges to get themselves sorted for the Conference Finals, About half are done now.

Ha, nah, I'll probably make a Kofi as WHC sig. It should already be a reality, but noooo :(

Fuck you, Randy Orton.

Kofi was my favorite wrestler for the longest time, only being briefly surpassed by The Hurricane, and now only passed by John Cena and Daniel Bryan. I hope I get to do this.

Maybe do a pick of Kofi in a Hurricane outfit, a Cena hat and using Daniel Bryan's music? Then that brings Kofi to their level ;)

This is what I made for him to sign:

kofiwwe.png

The colors are a bit odd when printed, but it works.

Ha, nah, I'll probably make a Kofi as WHC sig. It should already be a reality, but noooo :(

Fuck you, Randy Orton.

Kofi was my favorite wrestler for the longest time, only being briefly surpassed by The Hurricane, and now only passed by John Cena and Daniel Bryan. I hope I get to do this.

Or it could be that Kofi is average.

Ask him how did he like doing a Jamaican accent.

His in-ring ability is good. Nothing really stands out to me but that's not a bad thing. A little more mic work and he would make a decent champion.

I really think he has what it takes. He just needs a big push and more mic time. The few times he's been on the mic he's done well for himself. I thought for sure he'd make it when he got drafted, but they let him fizzle, again...

He needs a big feud like the one he had with Orton. His matches with Ziggler were good and they haven't built off that. I would love a Kofi/Del Rio feud.

I really think he has what it takes. He just needs a big push and more mic time. The few times he's been on the mic he's done well for himself. I thought for sure he'd make it when he got drafted, but they let him fizzle, again...

Better than R-Truth on the mic.

Let him show aggression. That's what made his feud with Orton interesting and when he was against Ziggles as well. Aggression is his key to interest.

I agree. When he went crazy against Ziggler, it added an edge that many midcard faces don't have. He's almost there, he just needs to keep doing what he's doing.

I agree. When he went crazy against Ziggler, it added an edge that many midcard faces don't have. He's almost there, he just needs to keep doing what he's doing.

Your damn sure right. They need to make him a serious heel because the whole Jamaican wrestler gimmick is fading.

You will LOVE meeting Kofi...he's probably the coolest, nicest guy anyone could meet. I remembered meeting him when Smackdown came thru Topeka back in October. He was the nicest person, and signed EVERYTHING anyone brought, even though the person in charge tried to say only 1 item per person. Kofi was cool enough to do some fun trivia, and give away free shirts, hats, and extra tix to the event. He then answered fan questions, I got to ask him "What was it like doing that Boom Drop off the ladder to Drew Mc on the commentator table at the MITB PPV?" he was cool enough to answer ANYTHING asked and just hang out since not many people showed up. You will have a BALL!! Enjoy it!!

I had Abyss' autograph. I had it. But not anymore. I haven't bothered looking.

I also have Matt Morgans.

You will LOVE meeting Kofi...he's probably the coolest, nicest guy anyone could meet. I remembered meeting him when Smackdown came thru Topeka back in October. He was the nicest person, and signed EVERYTHING anyone brought, even though the person in charge tried to say only 1 item per person. Kofi was cool enough to do some fun trivia, and give away free shirts, hats, and extra tix to the event. He then answered fan questions, I got to ask him "What was it like doing that Boom Drop off the ladder to Drew Mc on the commentator table at the MITB PPV?" he was cool enough to answer ANYTHING asked and just hang out since not many people showed up. You will have a BALL!! Enjoy it!!

Kofi does seem like a pretty cool guy. I don't know why Randy Orton put him on blast on live TV just because of messing up the timing of the RKO. Really Randy? (Miz voice) I like Randy but it was uncalled for. Now WWE demoted him and has been doing nothing on Smackdown with his character. He had some good matches on Smackdown though. Just saying.

I couldn't go. The roads are too bad. :( :( :( :( :(

Man, I even wore a Mega Man shirt, since I heard he was a big gamer.

Oh well. Just a shame. Still have NXT/SD I'm pumped for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get to boo the shit out of Sucky Cannon in a dark match, and I'll get to see Bryan live again. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back