I Get To Meet Edge

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Yeah... he is here in Australia for a autograph signing to B-Town (for all those Aussies). I know me and J-Dogg are going... anyone else from the Aussie audience attending?

I think Eve Torres will be there too if I heard the radio correctly.

I'll hug him for me and tell you all about it Will, but I have a crack at the restraining order thing. I will be congradulating Eve on her success and tell her that along with Natalya, Kelly and Katie Lea... she will be the future of womens wrestling in the WWE. Oh yes, that girls got skills...

I'm jealous. Edge is the man and Eve is hot. I wish I lived in Australia or was there at this moment in time haha.

Grab Eves boobs....then ask Edge when will he be stealing someone elses girlfriend again.

Just got home. Got my WrestleMania 25 DVD signed by Eve and Edge! Both are extremely respectful and nice people up close. Eve OUTPOPPED Edge half the time when they announced their names without them being there. I was mesmerised by that.

Oh and Will, about the restraining order... its been extended by 10 feet. Sorry, my bad.

Edge is cooler than John Cena.

I got my replica belt signed by Cena in 2007 at a live event. I shook his hand and had my picture taken with him. I will never forget how large and completely soft his hands were. I mean, they were baby butt soft.

Too much information there... man, when they come out in mid 2010 I will MTFO when Mickie James comes Down Under considering she is on SD! know!

I can't wait, but I shall contain myself.

You really do like Mickie James, huh?

Alas, I've never had the opportunity to meet 'Taker. I've been close to 'Taker, but I've never gotten his autograph or anything like that. I would MTFO for that. I would probably die of a heart attack if I had the chance to meet 'Taker.

I almost died when I met HBK in Lexington KY for a live event in 2005. I thought I was going to die.

BTW, about Cena's hands, I just thought that was need to know info. I mean for a huge guy, he had freakishly soft hands.

J-Dogg would not like you. He is a Cena mark through and through. He has nearly screamed like a little girl when he saw him come out to Australia.

Ehhh. Last time I watched Cena live, which was an episode of Raw out here in August, I was the one chanting RKO in the crowd and all the kiddies around me looked at me with disgust in their eyes.

Last October here in Vegas, SD! rolled into town and I got to see 'Taker live. That is always a moment in time. It wasn't my first time seeing him live, but it felt like it. I think I almost cried. I marked so hard for 'Taker. There was this guy next to me trying to chant 'Taker sucks. I looked at him and said, "Get the fuck out of here with that foolishness." It was funny. Wrestling fans are the best.

Not drunk ones, my stepdad got kicked out because of booze. Man, I was the one who was doing the cheering in my section of the audience. I was not on the ground floor, but the first raised area of seats. I, along with some other guys in front of me, were the cheering bregade. We marked so hard for Triple H and Big Show, Cena to an extent.

We absolutely hated William Regal.

I am a true fan. Mark for the faces and boo the heels... unless its Angle or Mickie. Yes, Australia loves Cena, HHH, Show and Taker the most.

:lmao:

Seriously though, I think it was Rebecca who sent those emails and posed as an Australian guy. Rebecca marks for Mickie more than I.

Let's not take this to another Cenaz sux thread. For a bisexual man, your Cena hatred intrigues me.

When I debate on the topic of Cena, I do quite well when compared to your typical, "Cenaz sux".

Are you saying that I should be like all the women in the audience and be 100% attracted to the man? Hell no. I was a wrestling fan before I knew I was bisexual. Cena is about as appealing as watching paint dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back