Height:6'1
Weight:105kg
Hometown:Sydney, Australia
Billed From: B-Town City, Sydney, Australia
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Brown.
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: None.
-----------Ring Attire:Denim Shorts, Black singlet/tank top, Nike Hi-Top Sneakers, Bandanna, Knee pads and wrist tape.
-----------Backstage Attire: Jeans, T-Shirt, Brass Knuckle chain, Adidas Green Striped shoes.
-----------Physical Features: A scar above left eye.
-----------Tattoos: Shield with intials MD and JD on it on upper right arm.

Alignment(Face or Heel NOT tweener...I repeat, do not put tweener down!): Face.

Gimmick: Hip Hop Brawler.
Strength/Weakness:Expert at power and high impact moves, good at mind games, resourceful with ring environment. Weak at high flying, limited Submissions and has a short temper.

Trained By: Triple H and John Cena and TnT.
Sample Pic of Wrestler:

jackevanswrestling.jpg
or
roddystrong.jpg

The reason is for the 2 pics is because my characters appearance is based off those 2 wrestlers

Brief History: Started following wrestling at 13 and decided by the time i was 19 i wanted to be a wrestler, always went to Tour shows that WWE had, bought the merchandise and had a real passion for wrestling. Nearly everything i said or the music i made had wrestling references to it. Eventually joined a backyard wrestling federation for a while, exposed myself to other wrestling fans. 2009 joined Sydney's AWF after realizing this is what i want to do along with being involved with music.

Title History: 1 time AWF champion and Tag Champion, 1 time IYHWA champion.

Entrance Music: Onion Head by Sean Price.

Entrance description: Walks out and waving of hands.

Finishers: Hip Hop Beatdown (Side Slam Backbreaker) and Hood Hit (Electric Chair dropped into Canadian backbreaker).

15 Most used moves:
Backbreaker and its variations(Side Slam backbreaker, Cobra Clutch backbreaker, Pendulum backbreaker, STO Backbreaker, Belly To back suplex backbreaker, Canadian backbreaker)
Spinebuster
Gutbuster
Dropkick
Single knee facebreaker
Powerbomb
Spear
Snap DDT
Boston Crab
Top rope leg drop

Sample RP:

Todd Grisham is backstage waiting for J-Dogg

J-Dogg:Well Todd i came to WrestleZone Championship Wrestling for one reason...because i have a passion for this business ever since i was a teenager, i watched the greats and future Hall Of Famer's on TV. I've earned titles, i've accomplished alot that i thought i wouldn't but i did.

Todd Grisham: J-Dogg I've heard you earned a nickname for yourself over time what is it?

J-Dogg: Yeah i did Todd, i've been dubbed "The Backbreaker Machine", the reason for this is that i became fascinated with the Backbreaker move and started using multiple variations of this great move when i started having matches. And i warning to anyone who thinks they can bully, manipulate and destroy the hard workers of WZCW, including me just beware of one thing "THE HIP HOP BEATDOWN, Because you just may get HOOD HIT."

Todd Grisham:Passionate and strong words from a passionate up an coming wrestler.

J-Dogg: Thanks Todd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back