Just letting people know.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
Just want to let people who may not know , but a category 5 cyclone has hit the Australian state of Queensland, its said to be slightly more devasting in magnitude than Hurricane Katrina and winds of up 300 miles per hour are expected to hit coastal and some inland towns.

I know there are Aussies on here who live up there, so my thoughts are with you and also family friends.

I know, the said if it got to 400 km per hour its like a atmic bomb force in terms of impact.

They was saying the storm is as big as Tasmania... Fucking hell, they don't need this shit just after the floods.

I know, my sister's friend is in isolated property all by himself and is really fearful, and this guy is laid back as hell. This is just hella scary.

Hope the tragedies are very few to none, man.

Hurricanes are a major bitch to put up with, but they're easy to survive. As long as your friends/family have house insurance and stuff like that, everything else should be just fine.

Good luck to all the Australians who post here. It's gonna be one hell of a storm and I hope you all are able to make it through unscathed.

I really hate hearing news like this, no matter where in the world it is. Thoughts and prayers.

Well it's been downgraded to a cat 3 but apparently damage is extensive to coastal towns and flash floods are going to occur, also on the news they said the initial force was equvilant of a 10 megaton bomb being dropped every 2 minutes

Having been through a Hurricane down in Florida I know first hand how much they suck. I hope everyone on here who lives in that area is OK.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of those down there.

Hopefully everyone (especially the Forum members) are safe.

That's terrible news. I hear J-Dogg fucked its sister though (obligatory J-Dogg sex joke). Anyway, my thoughts and prayers go out to everybody in that region. Be safe, guys!

Well I have friends in the hardest hit areas. A mate of mine who lives by himself on a farm had damage to his home

Just want to let people who may not know , but a category 5 cyclone has hit the Australian state of Queensland, its said to be slightly more devasting in magnitude than Hurricane Katrina and winds of up 300 miles per hour are expected to hit coastal and some inland towns.

I know there are Aussies on here who live up there, so my thoughts are with you and also family friends.

I thought you were going to say that you were still posting even after being hit by a natural disaster. Not to make light of a very serious situation, but that would have been fucking epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back