• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting People to Watch TNA

I remember how the WWF never used people from other places to get their product over. Hogan, HBK, and Curt Henning were never in the AWA. Steve Austin, Triple H, and the Undertaker never were in the NWA/WCW. Are all of those guys rejects? Let the guys do their jobs, just because someone isn't in WWE, it doesn't mean they suck, just means there are only so many spots in the WWE. And something that might shock some of you is that some people might not WANT to be in the WWE.

I remember how the WWF never used people from other places to get their product over. Hogan, HBK, and Curt Henning were never in the AWA. Steve Austin, Triple H, and the Undertaker never were in the NWA/WCW. Are all of those guys rejects? Let the guys do their jobs, just because someone isn't in WWE, it doesn't mean they suck, just means there are only so many spots in the WWE. And something that might shock some of you is that some people might not WANT to be in the WWE.

This. Fucking. This.

I was going to write a similar riposte to the constant drone of idiotic smark parrots but you've done it perfectly. Drone drone. WWE rejects. Drone.

What these people are saying - and I doubt they even realise it - is that WWE is the only thing to aspire to in wrestling, and if you aren't in WWE you aren't worth shit and shouldn't be working. WWE monopoly? Fuck that for a game of soldier! They're complacent and lazy enough as it is. At least TNA are willing to try new things from time to time.

And anyone who claims TNA has a shit roster is kidding themselves.

Roode?
Storm?
Kurt-Fucking-Angle?
Sting?
Bully Ray?
Joe?
Aries?
AJ?
Jeff Hardy?
Mr Anderson?
RVD?
Magnus?
Kaz and Daniels?

Not to mention some women who can actually wrestle a watchable match from time to time.

Ah of course. My mistake. All shit. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back