3 veterans returning!

lalakerz

Fusion is back baby!!
Source: WWE.com
Three veterans return to WWE
September 15, 2006

WWE will be utilizing three ring veterans to help younger talent develop their skills in the ring.

Rodney Mack, Marty Jannetty and Brad Armstrong have been chosen to work with WWE over the next several months. In addition to working with the younger talent, Mack, Jannetty and Armstrong may also have the opportunity to join WWE fulltime, according to officials.

I hope that Rodney Mack is put on tv... I think he can do some good for Smackdown!

I hope that Jannetty mb shows up sunday to mb hell micheal's and DX

Lack of talent doesn't always measure the lack of help that they can provide so someone like Rodney Mack can actually be helpful. .Someone that hasn't been that entertaining or talented can still have a lot to offer as term as tips and other things. . Even if they're not that great they still know the training, life on the road, and other things that can prove beneficial. There is a former nba player named Tom Tolbert who was never that good in his career yet has been a commentator for years, but furthermore an analyst. He was never that good (I believe he averaged less than two points per game in his career) yet has proven capable of having knowledge of the sport. That can be equated with a wrestler lacking talent yet having the proper knowledge to help.

I don't know what people's opinions are of Al Snow as a wrestler as far as talent is concerned, but as far as how he was used, he was usually a jobber (although more entertaining than a Rodney Mack) yet has done a lot of training with wrestlers and now has a prominent role with OVW. So not only does lack of talent mean little in terms of what someone can offer, but lack of televised importance can mean very little as well.

Rodneyt is great talent to bad he is only gonna be here for 4 months

think Rodney will join or help start up crime tyme????????????

I think Rodney Mack would be a better fit in the ECW brand. His wife Jazz, could be his valet/ manger and could at least be involved in a storyline. Since Jazz hasn't been seen on ECW on SciFi.

Martey Janetty, WTF!!!, Didn't he already fuck up and got realesed??

Brad Armstrong, Heard he's going to ECW. What gimmick would they use??, Buzzkill?

night_angel said:
think Rodney will join or help start up crime tyme????????????

Nah, Cryme Tyme is a comedy act and Rodney is not funny at all.....well is in ring skills are hilarious, but thats another story.

bman420 said:
I think Rodney Mack would be a better fit in the ECW brand. His wife Jazz, could be his valet/ manger and could at least be involved in a storyline. Since Jazz hasn't been seen on ECW on SciFi.

Martey Janetty, WTF!!!, Didn't he already fuck up and got realesed??

Brad Armstrong, Heard he's going to ECW. What gimmick would they use??, Buzzkill?

Mack would fit in smackdown or ecw. I had an idea of a new nation of domination with him, mark henry, dlo drown and Teddy long.

Not fair, he was seen with a stripper....BIG WOOP! I got lapdances from 3 strippers..LOCK ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!

He doesn't sound familiar.

Well i only wanna see marty from that list.. most the old guys they bring back are totally out of it..

hogan needs to go away for good.
hacksaw needs to quit

last veteran i saw that still kinda has it was tatanka..

Mack is an ECW original he was Red Dogg although he was onlt their for the last few monts before it shut down. They should team him with Jazz because their wasting he at the moment.

Janetty is a waste of space I dont see the point in bringing him back.

^^^^Cause he can teach people what NOT to do. Cause he can teach them about the hardships of life on the road help train them. Cause he can job to them.

There are many reasons.

The Poster said:
on a side note...henry godwinn is coming back too.

HENRY FUCKING GODWINN.

i dont understand henry had a horrible dark match his last appearnance this month but 2 Cold who had a great match doesn't get an offer.

I didn't read any posts in this thread, so I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this or not yet, but Jannetty should be put in DX. I don't care how bad WWE is, I would watch it if that happened. The midnight rockers were always my favorite tag team.

^. Sounds like a good idea but they wont do it. I'd actually prefer to see marty doing some crotch chops other than him working behind the scenes.

Not even to mention the guy is a good storyline seller. the breakup of the rockers was a legendary fued. however i think they should just use all these guys. they are using hacksaw for heavens sake and these guys aren't even half as old.

Is it true that Marty Jannetty is coming back???
If it in indeed true I couldn't be happier, this is exactly what WWE needs after Kurt Angle's departure, true dedicated and talented veterans to lift the spirits and work with the younger guys a Jannetty-Jeff Hardy tag team would surely work much better than that ugly Eugene-Duggan team

iamwrestling said:
I didn't read any posts in this thread, so I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this or not yet, but Jannetty should be put in DX. I don't care how bad WWE is, I would watch it if that happened. The midnight rockers were always my favorite tag team.

I heard Booker T is pushing to get 2 Cold Scorpio signed.

Scorpio probably will get a slot, he would be a great first feud for MVP... or even he could be the "agent" he keeps referring to or he could end up in ECW.

Marty never "fucked up" he had issues related to parole that are probably over now. as I remember he went further than he should have done out of town for a show without telling his Parole officer. At the time WWE took the step of "terminating all business dealings" which as a way of saying "come back when it's sorted" cos WWE was serious about reuniting the Rockers as the reaction had been so good to their return match. Those plans could still work, once Shawn has his surgery... Anyone want to bet against The Rockers v The Hardyz at Wrestlemania 23?

People just misread it as "he got fired". He is a perfect guy to team with some new talent or even another veteran if the Rockers thing didn't happen... I would quite like to see he and Brad Armstrong team up on a "veterans" tag team... Godwinn, yeah, that is a strange one but he is a big man and can be fodder for guys like Terkay, and some of the newer guys coming in like Oleg Prodius and Tritus or whatever his name is. I just hope Phinneas doesn't show up too... though Naked Mideon chasing Melina might be good for entertainment value...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back