Returning Superstars.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Over the past year WWE have been bringing back wrestler's who they originally released.

Test:-

Out of all the superstars to return Test has probably been given the best oppertunity. Despite the fact he did'nt get very over in his first run with the company I think he make's a very affective heel.

Shannon Moore:-

I bet he's regretting leaving T.N.A. for WWE. I cant remember the last time he appeared on ECW T.V.

Jimmy Yang:-

I think it's obvious from the gimmick and and the fact that he lost in his debut that they dont have any plan's for him.

Rodney Mack:-

Has'nt appeared on T'V. although I heard he was only brought in to help younger talent.

Jazz:-

Has'nt been seen since the ECW vs. WWE show when she lost to Mickie Jame's 6 months ago.

Jeff Hardy:-

He's captured the I.C. title twice since returning but personally I think he look's very sloppy in the ring.

Charlie Haas:-

WWE have completley wasted him in the 6 month's he's been back. They should reteam him with Shelton. There not using either affectively so I dont see why not.

The Boogeyman:-

He was released and promptly rehired. I dont know why.

Jamie Noble:-

Out of all the rehiring's this one annoyed me the most. He was the best thing in R.O.H. last year but since he's returned he's not even been given a proper shot at the Cruiserweight title.

Brian Kendrick:-

While he's wone the WWE Tag title it does'nt really mean much ast both WWE tag titles dont really mean anything.

Kevin Thorne:-

Was'nt given much of an oppertunity as Mordecai, he's now been turned into a jobber in his current gimmick

I also heard that WWE had rehired Mark Jindrak and Chuck Palumbo although I might be mistake.

Out of all the superstars that have returned only Test and Jeff Hardy have been made to look like stars. While the like's of Jazz, Rodney Mack, Kevin Thorne and The Boogeyman had nothing to loose by returning to WWE. The like's of Noble, Yang, Moore etc. could have carved out a succesfull indy or T.N.A. career instead they've gone to WWE where they are very rarely used. Although they probably only went there for the money.

You're right.
The return of Test and Jeff Hardy are probably the best out of all of them, but I did like when Jamie Noble teamed up with Nova to create The Pitbulls, but then Nova had to be himself and got kicked out.
The trade that I would like to see is Jamie Noble for Shannon Moore. Shannon Moore isn't that great of a heel, but he'll do good in the crusierweight division.
Jaime Noble, to me, has the amazing ability to pull off some hardcore moves, and I stand by this with that absolutely brutal Crusierweight Championship match he at against Billy Kidman at Survivor Series, I forgot the year.
Charlie Haas would be good in ECW since they're not really using him, and they could team him up with CM Punk.
Kevin Thorn was impressive in his first few months, but has been pushed back. I do like his angle, and he had a good fued with Balls Mahoney, but they need more people on the roster.

Xander said:
You're right.
The return of Test and Jeff Hardy are probably the best out of all of them, but I did like when Jamie Noble teamed up with Nova to create The Pitbulls, but then Nova had to be himself and got kicked out.

it was kid kash not nova. nova is stuck as simon dean. Oh and jimmy wang yang is in line to be the next curserweight champ so i don't consider him a jobber.

Kid Kash was wasted in WWE as part of the Pitbulls. Noble deserves some TV time and up there for the crusierweight title.

TheMostElectrifyingMan said:
it was kid kash not nova. nova is stuck as simon dean. Oh and jimmy wang yang is in line to be the next curserweight champ so i don't consider him a jobber.

Thanks, and they should get rid of the Simon Dean gimmick.

TheMostElectrifyingMan said:

WAIT!! Simon Deans still with the wwe?!? when was the last time he was used?

A Noble and Wang Yang feud would have some kick arse matches IMO

I belive Moores being punished at the moment??

Simon Dean a.k.a Mike Bucci is the Talent Development Manager of WWE. He has been Booker/Assistant Booker for OVW & DSW.

There bringing back jeff jarret. He should go back to being against women like he use to be as part of a storyline.

It was reported chuck palombo resigned but i have heard nothing on mark jindarak coming back he is currently wrestling in japan and mexico

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back