• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zeven_Zion

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
I know most people severely dislike him already, but I don't really pay that much attention to the TNA forum, however I had a quick look at the thread called:

'Now the WWE is Ripping Off TNA; Snooki to Appear on RAW '

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=157697

Now I've not really read many of his posts, but the one's he's made in there (particularly around page 6) are just bizarre. He calls WWE fans scumbags (nice start), then rambles about how their hypocrites (Jericho told us that for about two and a half years) and he's talking about TNA dying.

He's a weird little man isn't he?

The only thing he's deluded about, in this instance at least, is that this will be tantamount to some sort of wrestling war. I'm pretty sure he was mocking the idea that TNA would die.

Bit of a cunt from my experience. But of course I don't suck the TNA cock 24/7, so it's no wonder he finds me so distasteful.

Passion gets the best of him sometimes but the main reason he gets hated is he is using his style while preferring TNA. If his allegiance was flipped many of the WWE mark peons would be signing his praises instead of blasting him..

Passion gets the best of him sometimes but the main reason he gets hated is he is using his style while preferring TNA. If his allegiance was flipped many of the WWE mark peons would be signing his praises instead of blasting him..

That's not it at all man. He's just a condescending ignorant little prick. He insults people who don't enjoy TNA. Pretty pathetic.

I disagree that he is especially ignorant which is why I posted what I did. Pretty much everyone on here is a condescending prick that insults people that disagree with them. The wild card is how "smart" they are perceived to be while doing so. Many unfortunately measure intelligence by how much someone agrees with them at least in a relative sense.

He is just so funny :lmao:

I don't get why TNA marks are so mean and negative :shrug:

According to a lot of them I am a sheep (I can't be a sheep, I'm deathly allergic to them), an idiot, head up my ass and many other things.

I don't think I have ever seen a TNA mark be nice to non-TNA marks.

Almost all TNA marks go bonkers if you say one bad thing. It is the most entertaining thing on this fourms.

Not to be a dick about it, but Zion isn't even as big of a mark for TNA as you are. He actually takes shots at TNA from time to time. It really doesn't matter which subject he's talking about--99% of the time, he's a fucking prick.

Zeven_Zion, everytime he posts something you feel like he just finished having a spas attack. The dude needs his head checked....

He is just so funny :lmao:

I don't get why TNA marks are so mean and negative :shrug:

According to a lot of them I am a sheep (I can't be a sheep, I'm deathly allergic to them), an idiot, head up my ass and many other things.

I don't think I have ever seen a TNA mark be nice to non-TNA marks.

Almost all TNA marks go bonkers if you say one bad thing. It is the most entertaining thing on this fourms.

We can apply it to any mark. Not just TNA, you racist.

Not to be a dick about it, but Zion isn't even as big of a mark for TNA as you are. He actually takes shots at TNA from time to time. It really doesn't matter which subject he's talking about--99% of the time, he's a fucking prick.

Because he is passionately disagreeing with your opinion. Human nature tends to hate such a thing. Like I said, pretty much everyone is a fucking prick. Please explain what makes him being one so much different.

But it almost always applies to TNA marks.

The myth lives. WWE marks are "justified" in everything they say because it is correct and everyone else is just being stupid. People that like TNA tend to be a prick about it because they constantly have to deal with such behavior. If you think most WWE marks are model citizens then you need to have your head examined.

The myth lives. WWE marks are "justified" in everything they say because it is correct and everyone else is just being stupid. People that like TNA tend to be a prick about it because they constantly have to deal with such behavior. If you think most WWE marks are model citizens then you need to have your head examined.

What the fuck are you talking about? Honestly, the shit that you write sometimes is beyond moronic.

Because he is passionately disagreeing with your opinion. Human nature tends to hate such a thing. Like I said, pretty much everyone is a fucking prick. Please explain what makes him being one so much different.

I disagree with you more often than I do him, yet I'm not calling you a fucking prick. He takes it too far.

Wrestling views&opinions withheld, he's easily one of the biggest pricks roaming this forum, and I've only interacted with him once. I had him drowning in a whirlpool of hypocrisy within two posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back