Your Opinon On: A 60 Year Old Man's Opinion

See that's the thing, if you're not a fan, then you can't understand the appeal of it, when ever my parents say stuff like that I just respond with "well I can't see how you can find watching a bunch of cars driving around in a big circle entertaining either" (my parents are big NASCAR fans)

My Father is big into Nascar too, & I say the EXACT same thing. Hell, I tried sitting through a full race once. I lasted 10 minutes before saying "So, has anyone ever tried going backwards?" Then getting bored & finding something else to do. The biggest thing about Nascar are the wrecks.

Women as in, plural? Tut tut :p:lol2:

Somehow I meant it as a past reference too. :lmao: You're the only womAn I think about.

I love Nascar... Good times.

Try something for me. Start watching a Nascar race.. okay.. do it for like, ohh.. 10 minutes. Then STOP watching it all together, change the channel.. for like.. ohh.. 2 hours. Then flip it back..

YOU MISSED NOTHING! A different name might be leading the group.. but they're still driving in a circle. :lmao: Crap, I wish I could get paid for driving my car in a circle. I turn RIGHT too, I should make double! :p

Try something for me. Start watching a Nascar race.. okay.. do it for like, ohh.. 10 minutes. Then STOP watching it all together, change the channel.. for like.. ohh.. 2 hours. Then flip it back..

YOU MISSED NOTHING! A different name might be leading the group.. but they're still driving in a circle. :lmao: Crap, I wish I could get paid for driving my car in a circle. I turn RIGHT too, I should make double! :p

meh, it is a sport that takes a lot of endurance. you sit in your car under scorching weather. it has to be tiring. This guys and woman have the ability to control their car like no other, and sometimes it is a joy to watch when seeing these guys go bumper to bumper for over 4 hours.

meh, it is a sport that takes a lot of endurance. you sit in your car under scorching weather. it has to be tiring. This guys and woman have the ability to control their car like no other, and sometimes it is a joy to watch when seeing these guys go bumper to bumper for over 4 hours.

Apparently Pittsburgh freeways aren't busy.. :lmao: Try Houston, San Antonio, or St. Louis. I'd HATE to see what California's freeways are like, or everyday roads in New York for that matter.

I don't drive.

Try going bumper to bumper for 4 hours going over like 170MPH, so with a sudden wrong move you can kill yourself, and possibly other drivers?

Where the hell is Iowa in terms of states it is next to? I was wondering this after watching an Episode of American Chopper when they were building a bike and using Alternative fuels to run it.

Where the hell is Iowa in terms of states it is next to? I was wondering this after watching an Episode of American Chopper when they were building a bike and using Alternative fuels to run it.

its West of Illinois south of Minnesota ans southwest of the best state ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back