Let Your Voice Be Heard: RVD for Team USA!

"I'm gonna own Shawn Michaels' bitch ass at WM23 in ways that the Benoits and Jerichos of this world can only dream of."

cena06.jpg

Pretty much an exact quote.

This is why I endorse the team of:

Hulk Hogan for Falls Count Anywhere Free For All

Shawn Michaels for Iron Man

John Cena for Submission Match

RVD
for Ladder Match

Free Agent until we have another event up

Benoit/Jericho > Cena

All day long young Cocoapotamus.

I'm sorry Xfear, but this is kayfabe land. Your not wanting to see that Cena made Benoit and Jericho tap won't help you out. Your wanting to argue that Cena isn't as good of a wrestler (which I would argue against) as the two of them is immaterial.

Cena made the Princes of Canada, Benoit and Jericho and Edge, tap without a second thought. He made a giant, the Great Khali, and a savage, Umaga, tap. Cena has this match made.

Cena should break Taker's streak via submission. Just to see how people would react.

Anyone who's going to tell me John Cena is a better submission wrestler than Chris Benoit, is full of shit.

I thought I warned you not to anger Michael...

Anyone who's going to tell me John Cena is a better submission wrestler than Chris Benoit, is full of shit.

I thought I warned you not to anger Michael...

I just said he beat Benoit, by making the dude tap. That automatically puts him into the upper echelons.

I just said he beat Benoit, by making the dude tap. That automatically puts him into the upper echelons.

Kayfabe has absolutely nothing to do with submission wrestling skills. Thought that was fairly obvious.

Kayfabe has absolutely nothing to do with submission wrestling skills. Thought that was fairly obvious.

It is. However, the Wrestlezolympics are entirely kayfabe in their entire structure. How you could possibly argue that it isn't is beyond me.

So we're going to be using the old "Well _blank_ beat _blank_ once, so he wins here der der der!!!!!1!"

Cena as a submissions "expert" is fucking laughable. He knows one submission move, maybe two. Kayfabe or not, that isn't expert. At all. Get the fuck off of the man's dick, my goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back