• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Main Event of Summerslam?

For some reason, that ending seemed to not be what they were actually going for. Legit feels like Brock botched his strikes somehow. I guess WWE won't be too down on it since it will get the WWE Universe to talk about it.

I don't think they botched it. It just came off lame to me. The only thing that could have saved it was DB making the save with a running knee.

I don't think they botched it. It just came off lame to me. The only thing that could have saved it was DB making the save with a running knee.

Why couldn't they just let DB be the one to take the F-5 from Brock? That would have surely made him the biggest heel in the company.

I'm sure there is a way they could get that done without compromising his health if they really wanted to.

If they can't follow such an attack with an actual DB vs Brock match, there's no reason to tease fans like that. Shane vs Brock is actually plausible.

I'm sure there is a way they could get that done without compromising his health if they really wanted to.

Maybe with a different guy but Lesnar isn't exactly known for being a safe worker. He did gave Taker a concussion at WM30, put Hardcore Holly out for 11 months, and Jim Cornette did mention in OVW Brock was kind of careless.

Plus the F5 also has you landing on your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back