• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Hilariously Wrong Wrestling Opinions

Mordecai v Undertaker had Wrestlemania draw written all over it

Come to think of it, nearly all my dumbass past predictions were Undertaker involved in some way

Not all, though. In 2005 I thought surely TNA would gain enough momentum (you occasionally heard TNA chants on WWE product back then, plus Angle and Dudleyz crossing over) to really worry WWE and start a second era of Monday night wars

I hope I'm not the only person who thought both Stone Cole Steve Austin and Goldberg were twin brothers. Yes, I thought they were twins years ago.

I thought Chris Hero would more than make it in E; I thought he could be the next Taker.

I thought Drew McIntyre was going to come to my door and carry me away.

mcin.jpg

When Jeff Hardy was being attacked I thought it was Christian leading to an awesome tag team match at Wrestlemania between the Hardys and Edge and Christian

I thought Tensai was going to be a big deal. As fans stopped chanting "Husky Harris" at Bray Wyatt almost immediately. So much for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back