Your Hilariously Wrong Wrestling Opinions

Was thoroughly convinced that some rookie jackass with a terrible white rapper gimmick would end up future endeavored within a year. Such a shit gimmick couldnt possibly last.

15 world titles later...Never saw that one turning out how it did.

Wait. God I hope that doesnt mean Mojo Rawley will be around for another decade. Somebody please tell me that wont happen.

I can normally be pretty good at backing the right horse, with regards to the OP I saw through DiBiase on day one. CM Punk on the other hand, I thought he'd just be a fad in WWECW and die out after that, pretty big blot on my record there.

I thought CM Punk leaving was a work until Wrestlemania when I thought he'd jump the barricade and help Bryan win. Once that didn't happen I knew him leaving was real.

I thought The Miz had the potential to be a smarmy, top-level heel who would drift in and out of the main event for years.

I thought Ryder could have been a staple of WWE's upper midcard.

I seriously thought the Horsemen were secretly invading the WWF in 1989. When Barry Windham showed up, Tully, Arn and JJ were already there and I was waiting for a big moment when they came out as a group and started tearing shit up. A PWI story sold me on it.

I also thought Superclash III would re-invigorate the AWA and would close the gap between them and the WWF/NWA.

I thought Stevie Richards would interrupt the live sex show in full RTC garb.

When I first saw CM Punk at RAW and even when he captured MiTB at Wrestlemania I thought: WWE is crazy, this guy is going nowhere and they are willing to give him championship run.

I thought that the trio known as The Machines were comprised of Giant Baba, Jumbo Tsuruta and Genichiro Tenryu. I cried when I learned that they were really Andre, Blackjack Mulligan and Bill Eadie (I was five).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back