• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YOUR GOP in action!

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
There's a government agency called the NNSA. Their job is to round up loose nuclear material around the world, thereby making it harder for a nuclear black market to form and therefore keeping nuclear weapons out of the hands of crazy people.

So of course the GOP says cut their funding.

http://armscontrolnow.org/2011/02/1...get-would-cut-nnsa-nonproliferation-programs/

Yep, in other words, Boehner and company wants a cut that would make it easier to form a nuclear black market and to make it easier for terrorists to have access to nuclear weapons. This happens but at the same time make sure those oil companies get those subsidies!

Cut spending!

Unless, of course, that were to include the actual slashing of entitlements. Who wants to go first on that? Obviously not those who complained about it for two years. Wouldn't want to piss anyone off with actual legislation, yeah?

And remember, everything is JOBS JOBS JOBS!!!!! And about 15 abortion laws first and then JOBS JOBS JOBS, even though we're in the third month and it's been all abortion but we promise we're really going to get into JOBS JOBS JOBS!

I don't know what to say. I honestly didn't think there could possibly be more cuts, but obviously I was wrong.

There can always be more cuts, ya know, as long as those cuts do not cost the GOP any votes. If there's one thing the middle-class and elderly GOP'ers hate more than entitlements, it's having their entitlements cut.

I see it on local level too. Everything is being cut down.

The founding fathers would be so ashamed. They're going against everything our country was built upon.

I really really hope that people realize all of this in 2012, but I'm not that confident in the general American public.

With Citizens United, I doubt it. In Wisconsin there are ads making the dems look like the evil ones that took away bargaining rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back