• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh Republicans, you're doing it again...

In fairness, I am much more important than you.

It's true, you are the father figure to every daddy issued poster looking for love or something to rebel against. The number of dentals dams needed to protect your ass from the onslaught of poster kissing could support the economy of a small nation. CleverName51 loves you very much.

It's true, you are the father figure to every daddy issued poster looking for love or something to rebel against. The number of dentals dams needed to protect your ass from the onslaught of poster kissing could support the economy of a small nation. CleverName51 loves you very much.

Oh, I wasn't talking about on the forum. :)

Questions still left unanswered, but no matter. I find there to always be benefit as discourse is a learning opportunity. Projecting cost is not the same as producing medical/healthy statistics but along the lines of a tax some experts claim 10's of billions in costs. That would be on top of the general tobacco tax revenue of ≈$17 billion already collected. Current regulation is a simple option to pass and execute.
More to the point, the regulations are doing their job i.e. affecting the incidence of SHS related problems. The rest is irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back