YOUR GOP in action New Jersey Edition!

Oh, and KB, thanks for proving my point.

So.....your point was that I tend to side with liberals and Democrats?

In other news, KB watches old wrestling, Norcal pumps iron and Justin has been known to swear. Just wow.

So.....your point was that I tend to side with liberals and Democrats?

In other news, KB watches old wrestling, Norcal pumps iron and Justin has been known to swear. Just wow.
no, the point was that not only do you do that (nothing wrong with that, you're entitled to that opinion), but you CONSTANTLY bring it up. We get it, you're a liberal/Democrat. Either have 1 thread about it where you post an article about it, or just shut the fuck up already.

Hell, you're worse then Fox News. And as someone who despises Fox News (and lives with someone who watches it religiously) that's fucking sad.

Why is this even a problem? Can we all just agree that the guy's a douche-bag and move on with our day?

Trying to beat those two is like trying to stop SSC from having sex. You can try all you want...but it's going to happen.

Why is this even a problem? Can we all just agree that the guy's a douche-bag and move on with our day?

Trying to beat those two is like trying to stop SSC from having sex. You can try all you want...but it's going to happen.

When did SSC overthrow NorCal as the forum man****e? I haven't been gone THAT long.

no, the point was that not only do you do that (nothing wrong with that, you're entitled to that opinion), but you CONSTANTLY bring it up. We get it, you're a liberal/Democrat. Either have 1 thread about it where you post an article about it, or just shut the fuck up already.

Hell, you're worse then Fox News. And as someone who despises Fox News (and lives with someone who watches it religiously) that's fucking sad.

Sometimes I agree with you, sometimes I disagree...this is one of those disagree times. After all, if you're accusing him of making too many Republican threads, can't he just come right back and say "quit reading them"?

At least we can all agree Fox News is fucking atrocious.

Sometimes I agree with you, sometimes I disagree...this is one of those disagree times. After all, if you're accusing him of making too many Republican threads, can't he just come right back and say "quit reading them"?

Well, most people will. Some individuals live and breathe by that station.

Like my mother's husband for instance. He's a great guy, I've always liked him, but Fox News is all he watches when it comes to current events broadcasts and it shows.

That's fair, and I agree to an extent. It just gets a little irritating to see a "FUCK THE GOP" thread every day. I'm not a Republican (OK, I won't be when I go to register to vote in New York State in 2 weeks), but it's to the point where it's worse then Fox News.
Agreed. Although I would say that virtually every news station is bias, but not AS extreme as Fox News.
Yeah, my father watches it non-stop, and has been known to raise his voice at the TV when it's on (at my house, it's almost daily that I hear him say "FUCKING COCK SUCKING LIBERALS" or something to that extent). He had the gall to call himself a centrist one time, and it was one of the few times in my life where I LITERALLY rolled on the floor laughing. After asking him for 2 issues that he falls to the left on, he couldn't name a second (in fact, I was surprised he got one).

This coming from the person that spends half of every LD he's in complaining about something ranging from the Savage tribute video to why Zach Ryder should be pushed to the freaking moon. Yeah, sure.

This coming from the person that spends half of every LD he's in complaining about something ranging from the Savage tribute video to why Zach Ryder should be pushed to the freaking moon. Yeah, sure.

HEY! HEY!.....Hey....Bro...

Zack Ryder SHOULD be pushed to FREAKIN' moon. WOO WOO WOO!!! You Know IT!

tumblr_lm3xe1KuiO1qj0krzo1_500.gif

Sly, do you watch LiberalViewer on YouTube? It get's dull after a while, but basically it's a guy that takes a popular Fox News story and debunks the shit out of it, kind of like the link you just posted.

Sly, do you watch LiberalViewer on YouTube? It get's dull after a while, but basically it's a guy that takes a popular Fox News story and debunks the shit out of it, kind of like the link you just posted.

I don't...random people I don't know posting random videos about random facts which may or may not be true usually doesn't interest me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back