Your favourite ever WWE 'spot'

for me it is Mankind's falls from the Cell against Taker. The fact that they got it correctly on the first fall is amazing. As the Natural mentioned one mistake by Taker or Foley then Foley could have died. Then Foley gets up and gets chokeslammed by Taker through the top Cell and was able to walk on his own. It is just amazing how one man would risk his life not once but twice in 10 minutes just for the amusement of the fans. Foley is one of the best in the business.

Here is my list:

Taker v Mankind HITC, Oviously.

HHH pedegrees Foley onto gumtacks at 2000 RR.

Rikishi gets thrown off the top of the cell onto a truck full of hay by Taker at Amergedon 2000 (or 2001, carn't remember)

Randy Orton RKOing Evan Bourne in mid air.

HBK superkicks Shelton in mid air.

Cena gets chokeslamed into the big light thing by the Big Show.

JoMo does a moonsalt while holding a ladder at WM 24.

Shelton Benjamin gets thrown onto a ladder and breaks it at WM 24.

Brock lesner's botched shooting star press.

Edge throws Taker from the top of the ladder onto 4 tables at Extreme Rules.

HHH completely destroys HBK's back by backbreaking it onto a steel chair several times when HBK made his return after a long hiatus.

Jeff drugie Hardy swanton bombs one of the dudley brother's from the top off a ladder onto a table at WM 2000.

There's many more but none are coming to mind.

i know its not wwe but theres that youtube classic of new jack nearly killing a guy by throwing him off some scaffolding

Vince falling from the side of the cage into a table in the cage match against stone cold was pretty cool too, especially considering he's not really a wrestler and really old, its a spot you really wouldnt expect to see

also flair in the money in the bank match where he gets thrown over the ladder onto his back, pretty impressive for someone that old, you'd think something like that would paralyze him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back