Your Favorite Wrestler's Finisher On Someone Annoying

LoudClearVoice

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Have you ever wished that your favorite wrestler could just show up out of nowhere and do their finisher on someone that is annoying you at a particular time?

When I used to sit in lectures in college, I'd joke with friends about how it would liven up the class and be hilarious, if all of a sudden, out of nowhere, the glass breaks, Stone Cold busts through the door, flips off the professor, gives him the stunner and leaves.

Or imagine you're at work and your boss is yelling at you about something stupid when out of nowhere, Edge busts through the door and spears him.

Someone is pissing you off at school and out of nowhere comes Bret Hart to lock them in the sharpshooter.

It's obviously ridiculous but just picture it in your head and it's funny.

Which wrestler would you want to do this for you, and to who (no specific names of people) would they do it to and finally, what would the scenario or cirucmstances be?

Who: Santino.

What: Cobra!

Victim: You.

Why: Lulz.

Really though, I think this is in the wrong section. But the ominous "glass breaks" followed by a few quick stunners all around can liven up most any situation. Can't say I haven't thought of it in the past many many times.

I would have Austin Aries do a brainbuster to Roseanne Barr (she used to really annoy me). I'm not talking about the old, skinnier current version, I'm talking height of her fame (and weight,) Roseanne. As for the situation, I don't particularly care because Austin Aries doing a brainbuster to a 300 pound women is appropriate for any occasion.

I would have Justin Bieber singing live on stage with all the lighting and then all the lights go out. When the lights come back on Undertaker's behind him and tombstones him, that would be epic. The reason I would want this to happen, simple: I don't like Justin Bieber.

I used to wish Stone Cold would come into the occasional lesson at my high school, flip the bird and lay out the teacher with a Stunner!

Come on, you cannot tell me that you havent also thought of this at some point. It would have been absolutely hilarious.

Also, watching your boss at work mouthing off to an employee then turning round and staring face to face with masked Kane, eyes bulging out of his head in fear as Kane wraps a hand around his throat, then chokeslams him through the nearest table.

Brilliant

Cool thread idea :)
However, most answers are not going to be too dissimilar than <<give a stunner or RKO or Rock Bottom to your boss/teacher/bully>>

I have felt like giving disdainful "high-elbow drop from top-rope" to my annoying room-mates who don't let me watch RAW/Smackdown sometimes. I used to imagine whole lot of sequences in my mind. Its like, he will snatch the remote control from me, I will get pissed off and give him dont-make-me-do-that look, then he will ignore me and laugh at me and I will do a stare and 'Just Bring it' like Rock, then he will try to surprise me with a full-blown back hand slap, which i will duck under and then give him a gut wrench superlex and then a high-elbow drop from top of the bed.

I have also imagined whole lot of promo conversation that will happen between me and my seniors at my workplace, with me always having moral high-ground even while being a bad-ass guy. Rock-bottom and stunners through the tables in office is what i usually think about whenever I am shouted at or being bully. Most of them time, i think of Big boot to the face, which was done by Randy orton when Vince was about to fire him. I try to walk slowly when pissed off like Orton. I can always hear Jerry lawler and Jim ross making the ring side commentary with crowd chanting (some how its always Rocky Rocky Rocky ).

You can say its one of my favorite mental escape routes in most situations, regardless of whether it works or not.

I will push this story.

I imagine, that if my wife liked Lady Gaga, in reality she doesn't. But for the sake of this, she did. I lose a bet, pissed about it, but a man of my word. I agree to go see her live, in Buffalo at the HSBC Arena.

She goes into her horrible set, and when she plays one of her songs, The title is irrelevant since they all sound the same.

Out of No where.

While Gaga ''sings'' on her knees, The Great Muta hits her with the biggest Shining Wizard ever recorded by a human being.

Awesome thread, I have always wished for when my old math teacher wouldn't stop screaming, Goldberg would spear the hell out of him and everyone would be screaming, Oh MY God! It's Goldberg, with the spear!

hmmm well my family pisses me off pretty bad and theres been many times i wished HBK would show up out of nowhere and drop them all with some sweet chin music then id get to wrestle him in a ladder match (hey i can dream cant i?) but yeah it would be pretty awesome if that happened

When I was a kid and watched during the Attitude Era, I sometimes used to wonder what Stone Cold was as a kid. Obviously to my childlike mind, I used to imagine him as much the same.

Sample: What would Austin have done had he got bad grades at school?

Answer: Jump on the teacher with a thesz press. Keep whipping his ass with the steel chair he was sitting on. Then he would pick his sorry ass up and flip the bird and deliver a Stunner ending with him doing a Pepsi bash( Alcohol ain't for kids obviously!) on the teacher's table.

So, yeah, I guess I would like something of that sort to happen to a few of my school teachers!

Also there was this fat loser in my neighboorhood whose windows' glasses we used to break while we were playing cricket. Sick bastard that he was, he used to try and hit us kids back with the ball. He failed more or less everytime but it was still a pretty sick thing to do. I would have loved to see him turn around and get hit with a Sweet Chin Music and fall down from his house on the second floor. The fatass that he was, he would have probably not got hurt much at all from falling down from that height.

I would love to see my principal who no one likes drag on and on and then turn around into a Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels.

For some reason i always imagine wrestling matches with my friends.Or cutting promos.I always figured I'd cut them like teh rock.

I would love if Lil Wayne was on stage, making his poor excuse for music and all the instruments stopped and Cult Of Personality started playing and Punk showed up and gave him a GTS. Or Randy Orton could RKO Bieber at one of his concerts and then punt him. Would be sweet.

I would love for shawn m. to ring my door bell and say lets do it i introduce him to my family and people at school that i dislike and just go to a sweet chin music fest kicking everybody lol i liked that pepsi bash the above poster said i would also love for mickie james to hit my gf with that lesbian kiss she used to do only because that would be so awesome to watch

I have probably had countless thoughts of wrestlers doing their finishers on people I didn't like. Bret Hart putting them in the Sharpshooter, Shawn Michaels hitting Sweet Chin Music, Stone Cold hitting them with a couple of Stone Cold Stunners, Trips using the Pedigree AND the Sledgehammer, Edge spearing them, Jericho placing them in the Walls of Jericho, Cena giving them an Attitude Adjustment or locking in the STF, and last but not least Randy Orton hitting a string of multiple RKO's on them.

The victims? Various people over the years I didn't like. Bullies at school as a kid, girls I had dated that things didn't work out with, teachers (ranging from an evil 4th grade teacher I had in elementary school, all the way up to my professors in college), and more recently my supervisor at work. Just the other day she was being a (insert word here that I can't say without getting infracted) at work so I pictured Orton running in and RKO'ing her headfirst into her computer, resulting in her desk breaking the way the announcers desks do at PPV's. It brightened up my day, and one of my co-workers laughed about it too when I told him about it during our break.

Why do wrestling fans picture things like this? We have visions like those because wrestlers that we like are role models and heroic figures to us, and who wouldn't want their heroes to come teach people they don't like a lesson about what happens when you are being annoying or cruel? Come on, we have all had thoughts like that at one point.

I'd pay some pretty good money to see Randy Orton RKO and punt kick Carlos Mencia's fat ass!Mencia used to make me laugh,but he got to be too much of a loudmouthed jerk after a while.Just my opinion.

I want to see this happening:

Wade Barrett's in the ring bad-mouthing Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater. Suddenly says a good thing about Slater but bashes Justin. Justin's music hits. Crowd goes nuts. Justin burst from the crowd behind Barrett. Clothesline from behind by Justin who's in street clothes. Justin grabs mic.

Justin: "Wade, you and I were partners for an entire year. I busted my ass for you and you have the nerve to come out here and say I didn't give the team my all? What about you, always running away from your fights and leaving me and our teammates to get destroyed? You know what, you can take you hate and shove it up your ass!"

Justin throws down mic, starts to leave. Wade gets up, they start to fight. Justin gets Barrett down, goes to the top rope. Pulls off shirt (cue me cartoon whistling). Lifts arms.

450 SPLASH

I would love that. Either to Barrett or Slater.

Why do wrestling fans picture things like this? We have visions like those because wrestlers that we like are role models and heroic figures to us, and who wouldn't want their heroes to come teach people they don't like a lesson about what happens when you are being annoying or cruel? Come on, we have all had thoughts like that at one point.

Couldn't have said it better, every single one of us has dreamt of our hero's coming in and taking out those jerks who try to ruin our day. I remember when I worked at the movie theatre downtown I imagined pushing one of our managers into a scoopslam from Orton.

I have also imagined myself doing a finisher on that same manager, when I worked there me and my friend who is also a huge wrestling fan went around calling ourselves the movie theatre's DX because together we got more shit done than the rest of the clean up crew. One day we talked were talking about that manager, and how when he would walk out of the office I would Super kick him(because I was Michaels) and then Rashad(who was HHH) would catch him and hit him with a pedigree. Good times there, we would even go theatre to theatre singing along to the DX theme blasting on my ipod :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back