Your Dream MITB Ladder Match.

i wouls have this 10 man elemination money in the bank.

the rules are simple. 10 men start the match, you are eliminated by pinfall or sombision. no dq, ring out count., or rope break. when 2 competators are left, it is a one on one ladder match for the case. my participants

jeff hardy, matt hardy, aj styles, kaz, kurt angle, randy orton, shelton benjamin, rey mysterio, booker t and rhino.

my predictions:

rhino gores randy early in the match and eliminates him.

shelton bejamin rolls up matt hardy for an elimination.

while sheltons busy laughing at matt, aj styles rolls up bejamin eliminating him.

kaz hits wave of the futer on rey, but ray reverses the pin and eliminats kaz.

kurt angle locks on angle lock on aj styles, but hbk comes in and superkicks him. aj pins angle for an elimination

booker thits a book end from atop of a ladder to rey mysterio and eleminats him.

jeff hardy swanton bombs booker t from atop a ladder and elimminates him.

now were down to two: jeff hardy an rhino.

after hardy gets up from swantoning booker, he turns around and gets gored by the manbeast rhino. rhino clime the ladder, when he is almost to the top, randy orton and matt hardy come back. orton rko's rhino off of the ladder, while matt helps jeff up the ladder for the win, resulting in the hardyz heel turn and an orton/hardyz faction is born.

how did ya like it.

i wouls have this 10 man elemination money in the bank.

the rules are simple. 10 men start the match, you are eliminated by pinfall or sombision. no dq, ring out count., or rope break. when 2 competators are left, it is a one on one ladder match for the case. my participants

jeff hardy, matt hardy, aj styles, kaz, kurt angle, randy orton, shelton benjamin, rey mysterio, booker t and rhino.

my predictions:

rhino gores randy early in the match and eliminates him.

shelton bejamin rolls up matt hardy for an elimination.

while sheltons busy laughing at matt, aj styles rolls up bejamin eliminating him.

kaz hits wave of the futer on rey, but ray reverses the pin and eliminats kaz.

kurt angle locks on angle lock on aj styles, but hbk comes in and superkicks him. aj pins angle for an elimination

booker thits a book end from atop of a ladder to rey mysterio and eleminats him.

jeff hardy swanton bombs booker t from atop a ladder and elimminates him.

now were down to two: jeff hardy an rhino.

after hardy gets up from swantoning booker, he turns around and gets gored by the manbeast rhino. rhino clime the ladder, when he is almost to the top, randy orton and matt hardy come back. orton rko's rhino off of the ladder, while matt helps jeff up the ladder for the win, resulting in the hardyz heel turn and an orton/hardyz faction is born.

how did ya like it.

I thought your Dream MITB match was GREAT! I really liked the ten man thing. It was the MITB ladder match mixed with TNA rules. Very inovative. I also would personally love to see the Hardyz turn heel and join forces with Orton. That faction would be so dominant in the WWE. As a result of this they could have a faction war in the WWE. Have a team consisting of John Cena, MVP, and Shelton Benjamin. I think this would be a very interesting faction feud.

Shelton, Morrison, Jeff, RVD, Kennedy, MVP, Jericho, Edge

with kennedy winning and cashing it in on Triple H later that night (Obvious reasons why Triple H will be the one Kennedy will be cashing it in on. )

LOD v The Dudly Boys v The Rockers v The Hardy Boyz v The RocknSock Connection v Edge and Christan v MCMG v LAX for a shot at the unified tag belts currently held by The Brothers Of Destruction

LOD v The Dudly Boys v The Rockers v The Hardy Boyz v The RocknSock Connection v Edge and Christan v MCMG v LAX for a shot at the unified tag belts currently held by The Brothers Of Destruction

What? LOD vs Rock n' Sock would be horrible

My dream MITB Ladder match would be

RVD vs Edge vs Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho vs X-Pac vs Christian.

My dream MITB match would include; RVD, Bourne, morrision, mysterio, jeff hardy, super crazy, sabu, 96 HBK and benjamin. With HBK winning. i would pay to see this even if this was on December to Dismember lol

mine will be kane, undertaker, dr. death steve williams, Mideon, boogyman, and sting. Dr. death and kane will dominate all match, untill sting demoblizes kane with his scorpian deathlock. This event allows undertaker the chance to clear the ring and he climbs the ladder only to get knocked off last second by mideon who wins the match, billed as the supernatural match of death

this is mine if u want to see high flying moves:evan bourne vs. jeff hardy vs. shelton benjamin vs. Y2J vs. HBK(he has the elbow thing which he can do like on someone whos on a ladder)vs. morrison vs. RVD

if you want to see offense and some crazy things done with ladders:undertaker vs. Kane vs. HBK vs. Kozlov vs. The Big Show vs. Edge since hes good with ladders vs. Sabu vs. HHH.

Evan Bourne vs Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Edge vs Christian vs Shawn Michaels vs Diamond Dallas Page.

Self High Five !!

My dream ladder match would be:
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Evan Bourne vs. Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back