Your Dream MITB Ladder Match.

CenaHardyFan

Dark Match Jobber
Write and/or describe your dream Money In The Bank Ladder Match. It can involve superstars from now or from the past or both. It can be for the past , present , or the future involving anyone one you want who would you pick to make a great MITB Match.

Jeff Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, AJ Styles, Abyss, John Morrison and Kaz. Nothing but twenty feet tall ladders.

He'd be the one that they throw to Abyss, who literally devours him. All that's left is a really generic skeleton.

dude shut up have u seen his elevation x match? he litterly put his life on the line in that and made it prolly the best match ive ever seen he would be perfect for this

on topic kaz jeff hardy matt hardy edge rvd and shelton benjaman tht would be freaking amazing

AJ Styles would do the Spinal Tap off the twenty foot ladder, but get transitioned into a Black Hole Slam... Through the fucking ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie Dokie. Here it goes - I have a VERY ODD dream ladder match.

Big Van Vader vs Bam Bam Bigelow

The first (and only?) ladder match to involve not only two Super Heavyweights, but the two most agile (and arguably two greatest) SHW's in the history of professional wrestling. These are really two of the only SHW's who could pull off a ladder match, and two of the only ones who could employ high spots (maybe throw Bill DeMott in there) to make it entertaining.

But imagine what a draw a Superheavyweight Ladder Match would be!

If Vader and Bigelow aren't available, I'll do Yokozuna vs Andre the Giant.

I love how newbs come and try to make serious threads in the spam zone and everyone just shits all over them.

On a side note, if I wanted this match to draw, obviously it would be Hogan, Cena, Austin, Rock, Warrior and HBK!

This would be the best match of all time!!!!!!

I WANT THE MITB TO BE A TABLES LADERS AND CHAIRS MATCH.....so it will be a money in the bank tables ladders and chairs match.........

-Chris Jericho
-Jeff Hardy
-Evan Bourne
-Aj styles
-Shelton benjamin
-RVD
-Kaz
-Edge
-John Morrison

PS. FIRE IS ALLOWED

Where's the creativity? Where's the originality? "Oh, I want high spots, tables, fire, monsters, fun saver cameras, bolonga sandwiches, and a small pig farm!"

Superheavyweights in a ladder match! THAT'S A DRAW!!!

Add Umaga to your match IC :)

And Hardy. And Styles, And Cena.

Hardy and styles for bumping, Cena for power spots.

Wow. I think we are on to something.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back