Your 5 Favorite Posters?

In no particular order, the 5 I like to think of as my favourites:

1: DirtyJose
2: The Crock (He called me a favourite and I'm not even on his list...this makes me a sad panda)
3: hatehabsforever
4: JGlass
5: The Brain

There all guys who I get along with and I enjoy reading the posts of/interact with on a (semi-)regular basis.

Probably: - Uncle Sam - Funny and original, but visits the non-spam also with good point, his reads are truly unique.
- LSN80 - Very good poster, but one of the guys who who I'd say I'm cool with, and most people probably are for that matter.
- KB - Like that he always has time to answer people's petty questions no matter how stupid and yet isn't derogatory to them.
- The Natural - Another bud of mine, sort of guy I'd hang with in person.
- Jack-Hammer - He's just a work horse, if a thread in his section hasn't got his input somewhere, it probably wasn't worth the read.

But some other guys I like are the rest of the CLS, Ferbian, Slyfox for sheer wit, SSC and Jackiz Kirey simply because I find him hilarious.

The Natural
mrbrownstone
It's Damn Real
IC25
D-Man

Specia mention xfearbefore

Man, its too hard to narrow down to 5. There are alot of excellent posters here, some I don't know and just respect their work, and plenty others who are great guys and can post good shit too.

IC25
KB
LSN
Rattlesnake
JGlass
Ferb
Milenko
Phatso
Alex-A
Alex Eddytiger Waters
Rev sXe
Funkay
Ryder

and many others

Only three fucking posters showed me love? THREE?!?!?

Man, I must really be slipping...

Only three fucking posters showed me love? THREE?!?!?

Man, I must really be slipping...

It was top five man! If it would have been top 10 you woulda been like 6 on my mod and older posters list! As it stands though I should prolly change you out with Justin.

Sorry Justin your a good poster but as it stands D would get the higer spot over you.

Mods or older posters
Sam
X
D-man
The Brain
Jackhammer

Too little, too late.

I've officially written off all posters on this site except for mods and the THREE posters that mentioned me in this thread.

Once again I left two of the best posters off my list by complete oversight.

D-Man, you're wrestling posting ability is obviously unquestionable. You manage to post with the confidence of IC or Sly, and that takes balls. Furthermore, I think you're a pretty interesting dude when it comes to talking in the GSD or Cage.

And nobody can convince you you're wrong quicker than Sly. I was once on the other side of the CM Punk being great on the mic debate, but now I'm using Sly's argument that he's not even in the WWE's top 10. I also agree with his politics, which really bumps up anyone's stock in my book.

I feel bad now for elaborating about these two guys and nobody else, but I feel even worse for leaving them off my list. Clearly two of the best posters on Wrestlezone, just guys I seemed to forget because I hadn't read one of their posts in the last 30 minutes.

As soon as D-man comes to complain about not being on enough lists, everybody starts changing their tunes, what a shocker.

Exactly why I could give two fucks if people change their minds now.

Once again, this forum is not about what have we done for you... but more like what have we done for you lately.

Didn't I say you D-man? *checks list*... *checks list again* Damn, sorry but the five people I mentioned are my favourite. here is my 5 through 10 on my top 10,
everybody that joined before June 2009. See you're on my list ;)

Didn't I say you D-man? *checks list*... *checks list again* Damn, sorry but the five people I mentioned are my favourite. here is my 5 through 10 on my top 10,
everybody that joined before June 2009. See you're on my list ;)

Too late. FU.

Yeah, that.

Perhaps quality over quantity isn't all it's cracked up to be. Kidding.

I guess it isn't. Meh.

Ferbian - Helped me the most when I first joined

LSN80 - Get to talk football with a fellow fan

Coco - Not much interaction, but his sense of humor is hilarious

Indy - Especially when "Sons of Anarchy" is on tv

Crock - Cool Mofo

Tdigs - Always enjoy his posts (had to throw an extra in there)

Asking for it would be me going "Will someone put me on their list please?!"

I didn't do that though did I?

In no particular order:

-Uncle Same
-Y 2 Jake
-xfearbefore
-General Disarray
-ScreaminNormanSmiley

Honourable Mentions go to Luther_Hull, The Great Deku Lee, Tastycles, jmt225, tdigle, Mighty NorCal, PowerTrip, The Doctor, and Blade.

No, D-Man: Your omission was not an accident.

Reactions: Lee
Tastycles
Scots Dave
Phoenix
Uncle Sam

Oh look it's four of the six I've actually met. Who's 5th? You are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back