Your 5 Favorite Posters?

HOLY SHIT! I forgot Dirty Jose and Serious Jones, and they're literally two of my favorites, SJ for comedy, Jose to shoot the shit and pretty much everything else as well.

Like I said, too many great posters for me to keep track of.

Poster whom I have the most respect for: IC

Favorite posters:
jmt225
IndyJon22
Mitch Hennessey
LSN80

All of the other CLS guys get a shout out as well for making that section awesome again.

Guys I like to shoot the shit with:
GuyCompton
Rox
Blue Cardinal
Crock
Angel
Becker (what the fuck happened to this asshole?)
Lee

Damn...must it be only 5?? That's like asking the Duggar mom on 19 kids and counting :p to pick 5 of her kids to survive an apocalypse...that's just not right... If I have to pick, I will base it on categories

Non-Spam/Cigar Lounge/WrestleChats (no particular order)

LSN80
JackHammer
Doctor
KB
Hennessey

Entertaining posters that make me go :wtf: or I just go balls out and can get crazy with... (including those listed above)

CH David..;)
Sean Valejean
Jose..you dirty dirty man... :p
SSC..and your music thread is amazing.
Rox...your fruity man-love for Striker is endearing.
tidigle..thanks to you, I have broadened my horizons with lots more horror movies and can't wait for the next movie tourney!!
MintberryCrunch..I miss the days of your cousin Carlton sig.
Uncle Sam
Hamburglar
Dave
Ferbian
Crock
GuyCompton
TheHolyOne

Everyone listed above and if I forgot anyone...I'm sorry, but I get a kick out of being around these parts, and its always an exciting day seeing what craziness is abound in the cage/spam/or in the non-spam rooms. Thanks for making Wrestlezone what it is!!

If I have to go with non mods I would go with

KillJoy( very underrated. can debate like a motherfucker)
Funkay( very organized and clear)
Natural( insightful and funny)
nickb03
General Disarray( he hasn't been a mod so far, has he?)

I would also like to mention PaperGhost. The guy has a great sense of humor. Very underrated poster.

As far as mods/former admins go:

Slyfox
JMT225
IC25
D-Man
Uncle Sam
Jack-Hammer.

Are you mad that you didn't make many lists Sly? You'd definitely make my "Favorite Rant Poster" list.

this isnt easy to do whatsoever , there are many of you i enjoy reading posts from and talking to in general. no order here. jglass-i always look for your stuff, and your great to just shoot the breeze..... mister awesome: its scary how closely we view things from a wrestling standpoint. it boggles my mind at how good you are for your age, or any age. hamler: another of my associates in the cls, and a truly great all around poster. i refuse to call you by your rediculous new name. :)............. jack-hammer: he'll never read this because he doesnt visit here, but my best wrestling chats have come with him. informative as heck and goes about his business here like a pro. hate habs forever: i have a newfound respect for you after our wars in the sdl and i hope they continue. thanks to all who mentioned me, im truly honored. if this was one of " those" threads id truly have something nice to say about all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back