• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You Know and I Know that My Moderating Career Can't Go on Forever...

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
I'm stepping down.

This is a convo that IC and I have had for months, and it was something that was deemed ok for awhile. Not much modding needs done in teh bar roomz. But, I can't properly devote the time like I once did.

I'm not reeetaaaahing from the forums. Heck...this might give me a spark to be the poster that I once was. I've honestly probably used the moderator title as a crutch to not having to put together decent posts and whatnot, and well, I hope to get back to doing that.

Being a moderator on this forum has meant a lot to me...even though it is "fake"...
[youtube]BvTNyKIGXiI[/youtube]
And know that I'm not kidding when I say that I wore my moderator title with pride. I often tell this to women when I first begin talking to them. Perhaps this is why I don't have a girlfriend. But screw that.

I would like to make a shout out to Sincade for getting me my spot originally. I have no idea where he is...but oh well.

It's been a great two years. But until then...know that I've got too much juice left. I'm still the Naitcha Boi.

*Knee drop on jacket.*

I forgive you for Warning me a while back.

In all honesty, hate to see you go. Wish you the best. But at least we'll still see you around.

Those ladies didn't know what they were missing.

RIP Steamboat Ricky. Well played, good sir.

Welcome back, Steamboat Ricky!

I know. I feel naked and cold without the bolding. Oh well.

The worst thing is losing some of the perks of being a mod. I can't disclose those things, however.

I wish you well too.

I would love to see you post regularly in the wrestling sections. I remember the post you made in the Debater's League and it was very good.

Ricky, your name looks like shit. You should be bold forever, even if you CAN'T mod anymore.

D-Man makes a good point.

Someone else will be the king of spam, though, and he or she will surely excel.

No seriously... it's awful...

It's like watching a woman give birth... sure, it's epic and should be remembered, but it's absolutely disgusting and I never want to watch something like that happen again.

Too bad man... hope to see you rejuvenate yourself, which I can see from your most recent RP. Damn, that shit was epic.

Good luck, Ricky.

Hopefully, this will give you some more time to get to the Fed a bit more because I really never got to see you in action at all.

Best of British to you, Ricky.

Ricky :(.

That just doesn't seem right without the bold. I think I touched base with you everything else on my message to you earlier.

Oh and Steamboat Ricky should never reeeeetaaaaaahre from WZCW.

There's only one STEAMBOAT RICKY!
Only one STEAMBOAT RICKY!
Only one STEAMBOAT RICKY!

Nah, Ricky is taking on The Rock at WM26.

Oh! Edge is also cashing in MITB... At least that is what I hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back