• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You Can Take A Swing At My Wrestlemania XXXI LD

What's up everyone? It's time for Wrestlemania! Today is the day for BBQ, sweet tea, and pro wrestling! I'm so excited.

Even though the build hasn't been all that great.... It's still Wrestlemania!

20150320_LIGHT_WM31_kickoffmatch_hp.jpg

20150326_LIGHT_WM31_Match_AndreKickOff_HP.jpg

20150309_LIGHT_WM31_Match_BadNewsLadder_HP2.jpg

20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HP_OrtonRollins.jpg

20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HPv2_takerbray.jpg

20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HPv2_cenarusev.jpg

20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HPv2.jpg

20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HPv2_divastag.jpg

20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_LesnarReigns_HP.jpg

Hope everyone has a good time tonight and enjoys the show.

What's up everyone? It's time for Wrestlemania! Today is the day for BBQ, sweet tea, and pro wrestling! I'm so excited.

Replace BBQ and sweet tea with Stuffed Crust Peperoni Pizza, a strawberry margarita, and a giant strawberry gummy bunny, and you've got mine.

Hullo! ^-^ I wasn't really looking forward to Wrestlemania, but all day today I have been anxious waiting for it! #hype

Actually looking forward to The Show of Shows very much. Lots of possibilities for badass entrances (Sting, Trips, Taker, Bray, Reigns- will he come out of the upper deck of Levi Stadium?).

Now is war. Vigilante and King.

Hey everybody! My first LD ever that I'm participating in and what better show to do it in. First time its airing LIVE in my country. Its 3 o clock in the morning but I'm gonna be awake as fuck for my first live Mania viewing. Pizza and beverages ready for the long night.

As others have said, even though the build has been quite underwhelming and nonsensical at times, it's still WRESTLEMANIA tonight! Happens only once a year. Took a while, but I'm Pumped!

Hey everybody! My first LD ever that I'm participating in and what better show to do it in. First time its airing LIVE in my country. Its 3 o clock in the morning but I'm gonna be awake as fuck for my first live Mania viewing. Pizza and beverages ready for the long night.

As others have said, even though the build has been quite underwhelming and nonsensical at times, it's still WRESTLEMANIA tonight! Happens only once a year. Took a while, but I'm Pumped!

I hear ya bro! It's 2.00PM here and beautiful afternoon. Great for grilling, watching wrestling with friends and experience memories that will last FOREVER!

This is going to be difficult as fuck to stay up for. I've got enough food in the fridge to cook for this six hour hellish show, though. And it's proving easier to forget every bit of the bad-buildup to the show itself as the hours come down.

This is going to be difficult as fuck to stay up for. I've got enough food in the fridge to cook for this six hour hellish show, though. And it's proving easier to forget every bit of the bad-buildup to the show itself as the hours come down.

In my opinion it should be a fun show. Expect the last matches to have any real surprises compared to the earlier matches that are filler.

Legit interested in how the hell are they gonna pull off Undertaker vs Wyatt. Not because of the injury, but because it gets dark here at 7:30 and the show ends at 8. No fireflies, no darkness?

Legit interested in how the hell are they gonna pull off Undertaker vs Wyatt. Not because of the injury, but because it gets dark here at 7:30 and the show ends at 8. No fireflies, no darkness?

Yeah, I believe both Bray Wyatt and the Undertaker have special entrances. Should be interesting to see what they come up with.

I know it's stating the obvious:

It's pathetic that they can't fit the tag team championships on a four hour show. Same goes for the battle royal and whatever else gets bumped for a fifteen minute concert by LL Cool J or whatever shit it is this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back