You Can Take A Swing At My Wrestlemania XXXI LD

And yep, Bryan wins it moments after my post. Saw that coming once we hit the final stretch, but a really fun ladder match. Went right to the killer spots, didn't waste any time. Not a match to go down in ladder match history, but real good, like ***3/4 I'd say. Harper looked awesome.

If these headbutts didn't cure Daniel's neck issues, I don't know what will.

That was a relatively short ladder match, lasting around 15 minutes I guess? Good start, but not stealing the show.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

That battle on the ladder was great!

Wish the commentary had been better and more on point. Took away from the match and was so distracting at times.

Also HOLY FUCK R-Truth was in that match? I just remembered that. I legitimately don't remember seeing him on camera a single time in that match. Wow.

Missed most of it while I was making my burgers, was it any good pre-Headbutts?

Really good stuff. Not a MOTYC or anything, but really good.

Meh match, good result, but do we have to get farm animal, Old McDonald and Hiahiaho references nonstop?

Also HOLY FUCK R-Truth was in that match? I just remembered that. I legitimately don't remember seeing him on camera a single time in that match. Wow.

Really good stuff. Not a MOTYC or anything, but really good.
he was laying there watching the headbuts lol

Bryan wins the IC Title. Now if Cena wins US title later on, I'm pretty sure Brock's retaining tonight.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Rumors were they wanted to elevate the US and IC titles with big time champions who could make the titles seem important for house shows and such.

Has WWE got some sponsorship deal with Tapout now?

Yep. They inked it a month or two ago. Not sure how big it is.

Orton/Rollin should be solid, but for some reason I don't see them stealing the show or anything, just having a solid, no frills kind of match. Not sure I'll be able to hang out and continue watching long enough for the whole match, so if not, have fun watching guys!

That security needs sacking. Who has security smaller than them? And they never keep him fucking secure :banghead: He should call his power ranger buddies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back