You all need to go vote Two and a half men

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
Black Books is winning by 2 votes...after 2 people voted for it without either ever seeing it, or having heard of it. Two and a half men can not go out that way. Not with some of the shit that's apparently going through.

I second that I prefer Black books.

Though I do enjoy Two and a half men, I dont understand why people insult it so much as it really can be very enjoyable

No, you're voting for Becca's show. And we all love Becca, so let's love Two and a Half men as well.

HAHAHA vote two and a half men because the only really active girl on the forum says so, and people do it? :lmao:

It really is. The wikipedia page on it is much more exciting than 2 and a half men.

I think there was a a bit of a typo when this thread was created. It was meant to say- you all need to vote for Black Books. Really there is no comparison between Charlie Sheen and Dylan Moran. I know Charlie is bigger and more successful and has probably made much more money..... (I'm not really sure where I am going with this)
But yeah Dylan is funnier :D

Its also got Bill Bailey which is almost worth the whole vote himself anyway. Vote Black Books.

I think there was a a bit of a typo when this thread was created. It was meant to say- you all need to vote for Black Books. Really there is no comparison between Charlie Sheen and Dylan Moran. I know Charlie is bigger and more successful and has probably made much more money..... (I'm not really sure where I am going with this)
But yeah Dylan is funnier :D

Its also got Bill Bailey which is almost worth the whole vote himself anyway. Vote Black Books.

That's a girl saying that fellas

Terrible, terrible people.

Just blindly voting because Becca asked you to.

Tut-tut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back