XFL Revival idea

NegativeFeedback

Mid-Card Championship Winner
How about if WWE revives the XFL, but this time, the players have to be members of the WWE family?? They won't compete with the NFL, it will just be a sideshow act where we get to see Roman Reigns spear people on the football field instead of the ring. I'd actually like to see a couple of games on the Network. And hey, you can even have wrestling feuds stem from a football game.

(This could also allow WWE to get their money's worth from hiring football players while they train to become wrestlers)

I'm aware this might be an awful idea, but if it is, it would be a hilariously awful idea that I'd love to check out.

(I guess you could go ahead and make SCRIPTED football, but IDK how well that might turn out. Movies that have done a great job of adding drama to football games, I wonder how WWE can mesh it into the world of pro wrestling.)

I would totally watch that. I want Kane as QB for some reason. And DB as RB. Cesaro as WR. Big Show as a lineman.

They could always play sarcastaball.

sp-1608-sarcastaball-ready-to-play.jpg

I'm probably one of only two or three people that enjoyed the XFL. This idea though, I'll have to pass on.

I liked the XFL when it happened. I actually watched the first few weeks worth of games and was really into it at first as another football league, but my interest tailed off. I loved hearing JR call football though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back