the XFL is dead... again

The Boss

'The Boss' Of Pro Wrestling
The full ESPN report can be read here.

Giving the fact that it had been tried and failed before, I can't say that I'm surprised that the XFL failed again. It is a shame however that the company's failure was due to our government forbidding any public gatherings and forcing all businesses to close. Having stopped watching the NFL after the whole kneeling BS began I was looking forward to the return of the XFL and was presently surprised by the product that it had delivered.

While I never expected the XFL to reach NFL levels, it none the less was a welcome alternative (or extension in the case of those who still watch the NFL) to what has become an over political football league. It's just a shame - and kind of ironic - that the league created to help us get away from government politics has become a victim of government policies.

While I never expected the XFL to reach NFL levels, it none the less was a welcome alternative (or extension in the case of those who still watch the NFL) to what has become an over political football league.

Ugh, more cancel culture from the social justice warriors under the guise of political correctness.

That said, it is a shame that the XFL failed and failed so quickly. Competition in sports and entertainment is a good thing. I have no idea if they would have survived sans this pandemic but they seemed to be off to a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back