• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xfear would punch his computer

If he took the facebook quiz that I just took. It was titled, "Are you dumb?". Rusty took it before me and got five out of ten correct. (I scored 100%) :lmao: So, I took it and the first question was something like 'If a triangle has two sides three and four inches long, how long is the longest side?'. The options were 5, 7, 9, and 12. I knew that if it were a right triangle, the answer would be five. Unfortunately, he didn't post the angle measure. Therefore, the question was impossible to answer. I answered five and got it right. Anyway, question six was:

"In what year did Christopher Columbus sail to America?"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I laughed so hard.

Everybody knows the sum of the lenths of the two legs has to be the more than the length of the hypotenuse. Thank you 9th grade geometry.

It's not impossible to answer. If it were 7, then the triangle would be a line, and the others don't exist.

It's like people don't realize there's more then one America or something...hello there IS a SOUTH and CENTRAL America people. But the US is always refered to as simply "America", which has lead generations of people to think that Columbus sailed to the US when the closest he ever came was Central America.

Columbus Day = Most Pointless Day In All of History. It's bascially a day to celebrate a white man coming to an already densely populated series of islands that weren't in the US. Yipee! What a gosh darned explorer!

So, I took it and the first question was something like 'If a triangle has two sides three and four inches long, how long is the longest side?'. The options were 5, 7, 9, and 12.

A squared+B squared=C squared
(3*3)+(4*4)=C squared
9+16=C squared
C=Square Root of 25
C=5

There ya go. C=Longest side of a triangle, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back