Xbox 360: NBA 2k11 Online League

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Alright, so I just checked this out and there's actually quite a bit of options. So, first, I need to get an understanding for how many people (xbox 360) are up for doing this.

1. TheOneBigWill (San Antonio Spurs)
2. Minor League Brian (??)
3. Joe's Gonna Kill You (??)

As of right now, I've created a league and this is the name/password, as well as the settings.

League Name: Wrestlezone
League Password: wz

Settings:
1. Season (instead of Tournament)
2. Private (instead of open)
3. All Star difficulty (instead of whatever else)
4. 30 teams (max instead of less)
5. Playoff teams - 16 (instead of less)
6. I think I put it to 30 games in a Season (instead of 82, 40, 20, 15, or 10)
7. Round Interval - 3 Days (instead of 1, 2, 4-7)
8. 8 Min. Quarters (12 max)
9. Sim Quarter - 12 mins.
10. Flex Schedule - OFF (if on, you can play out of order)
11. Fantasy Draft - OFF
12. Trading - ON
13. Deadline - ON
14. Playoff Games - Best of 7.

If anyone has any suggestions, we can re-create another league and go with what works best for everyone.

I DO NOT want a crappy small season though. 20 games = the lowest I'll go. I'd rather we do more games, if possible.

The league isn't even all the way made, and you're already flopping on it. Shit man, forbid anyone in your life ever comes to depend on your fence hugging ass. :disappointed:

As long as you prove to me you aren't Baller, than yes.

EDIT: :lmao: by the way, I'm kidding. You can join, regardless.

It should be noted, I continued to try improving my game.. still lost 56-118. :lmao: I seem to have went backwards.
The one game I maybe able to beat you at and I returned it. I remember you asked me if it had an online franchise. As for the shooting, remember its all about timing. Practice your shooting before playing some games. Also they are pass zone hawks who will pick off any pass if you are not careful. Dont let the computer get to close to the basket, force them to beat you with their jumpshot and always keep a hand in their face.

yeah, I had to choose between this and GoldenEye. I picked GoldenEye, and I'm not regretting it. I DLed the Demo, and it was really good, but not something I'd be interested in (not a big NBA guy, and don't want an uber-NBA sim). I'm gonna get Jam when it comes to 360 this Holiday though. Rented it for Wii and it is amazing, and the 360 version will have online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back