• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Final Positions Prediction

Just a tip, don't call them Manchester. There's two teams from Manchester, and City might actually be the better one.

I still think a big part of this season comes down to what happens with Suarez and Rooney.

Also, sucks to be Aston Villa. They're gonna go 0-2 in the first week. Cant' believe I'm going to be at a wedding for Chelsea/Manchester next weekend.

It's allright Man City are playing Monday.

1) Man Utd
2) Chelsea
3) Man City
4) Spurs
5) Arsenal
6) Liverpool
7) Swansea
8) Everton
9) Newcastle
10) West Ham
11) Norwich
12) Southampton
13) West Brom
14) Fulham
15) Villa
16) Cardiff
17) Stoke
18) Sunderland
19) Hull
20) Palace

Hull and palace haven't added enough good players unless Graham has a blinding season for hull. Sunderland didn't learn from QPR's mistake last season of trying to fit too many players in at once, also Di Canio's going to lose the dressing room or fans at some stage this season.
United will do enough to win but Chelsea will run them close. City will concentrate on europe. Swansea to be dark horses for top 8 with Bony up front.
Teams 9-16 are interchangeable.
The leagues going to be a circus this year with Suarez Aspas and Medel.

EDIT:
¡Roján!;4586785 said:
1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. Man United
6. Swansea
7. Southampton
8. Liverpool
9. West Ham
10. Everton
11. Sunderland
12. West Brom
13. Norwich
14. Cardiff
15. Fulham
16. Villa
17. Stoke
18. Newcastle
19. THE TIGERS
20. Crystal Palace

stone-cold-laughing_medium.gif

Lol why does Killam act like he's into everything? Its ok dude, stick to "knowing" about wrestling.

Oh and
City
Chelsea
Utd
Tottenham
Arsenal

Guess for the rest

I don't know. I would love to see any of the top four from last season drop a bit, but I don't know if I can see that happening. Man U are probably the most likely to, but can Moyes really mess things up that badly? Unlikely, but I'm a dreamer. I'm really hoping for a Spurs top-four this season, and with Soldado, it may be the season it finally happens - seeing as this has no impact on anything at all, I'll just say we'll come third. Fourth would be great, and will likely be a difficult/end of season thing anyway, but might as well think big.

1. Chelsea
  2. City
  3. Tottenham
  4. Arsenal
  5. Man U
  6. Everton
  7. Liverpool
  8. Swansea
  9. West Brom
  10. Norwich
  11. Southampton
  12. West Ham
  13. Villa
  14. Fulham
  15. Stoke
  16. Newcastle
  17. Sunderland
  18. Hull City
  19. Crystal Palace
  20. Cardiff City

Looking over that, it looks highly unlikely. Never mind.

1.Chelsea
2.City
3.Arsenal
4.Man U
5.Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. Swansea
8. Newcastle
9. West Ham
10. Mackems
11. Norwich
12. Fulham
13. West Brom
14. Everton
15. Southampton
16.Hull
17. Stoke
18.VIlla
19.Crystal Palace
20.Cardiff City

1) Man Utd
2) Chelsea
3) Man City
4) Spurs
5) Arsenal
6) Liverpool
7) Swansea
8) Everton
9) Newcastle
10) West Ham
11) Norwich
12) Southampton
13) West Brom
14) Fulham
15) Villa
16) Cardiff
17) Stoke
18) Sunderland
19) Hull
20) Palace

Hull and palace haven't added enough good players unless Graham has a blinding season for hull. Sunderland didn't learn from QPR's mistake last season of trying to fit too many players in at once, also Di Canio's going to lose the dressing room or fans at some stage this season.
United will do enough to win but Chelsea will run them close. City will concentrate on europe. Swansea to be dark horses for top 8 with Bony up front.
Teams 9-16 are interchangeable.
The leagues going to be a circus this year with Suarez Aspas and Medel.

EDIT:

stone-cold-laughing_medium.gif

Pochettino is class.

As things stand currently:

1. Chelsea
  2. Man City
  3. Liverpool
  4. Man Utd (midfield needs major revamp)
  5. Spurs (if they lose Bale - midtable)
  6. Arsenal (they really need a big signing)
  7. Swansea
  8. Newcastle
  9. Fulham
  10. WBA
  11. Everton
  12. West Ham
  13. Villa
  14. Stoke
  15. Norwich
  16. Southampton
  17. Cardiff
  18. Hull
  19. Sunderland
  20. Palace

Liverpool at three? On what gounds?

A combination of thinking Suarez will have the Tevez effect on his return, that they have made some strong summer signings, that they have looked pretty solid in preseason and that Utd, Spurs and Arsenal have been so anonymous thus far in the transfer window (hence the "As things stand currently" prefix).

I'd love to see Liverpool get in the CL but him missing the first six games is killer. We have an easy(ish) start and he would have made all the difference. I think we get fifth or sixth.

I'm fairly certain that Arsenal won't finish in the top four. Spurs are looking dangerous with or without Bale.

I'd love to see Liverpool get in the CL but him missing the first six games is killer. We have an easy(ish) start and he would have made all the difference. I think we get fifth or sixth.

At the same time, with the exception of Utd (which is at Anfield) the matches that Liverpool have while he serves out his suspension should be very winable without him... and then imagine the boost that will be received when he does return.

I'm fairly certain that Arsenal won't finish in the top four. Spurs are looking dangerous with or without Bale.

Agreed on Arsenal, I believe they've been living dangerously this past few seasons and they definitely don't look like strengthening any. Spurs are a strange one in that they really do appear to be the consummate choke artists plus I think the "one man team" label (example joke: "I hear there are 3 Welsh teams in the Premiership next year?" "Yup, Swansea, Cardiff and Gareth Bale.") may well have a detrimental effect to the squad overall.

I could easily believe that Newcastle fans are more invested in seeing Man Utd fail to get into Europe than their own league outcome, as long as they aren't relegated.

I could easily believe that Newcastle fans are more invested in seeing Man Utd fail to get into Europe than their own league outcome, as long as they aren't relegated.

My statement was more about the club than the fans. Management doesn't give a toss about winning things, they have no ambition other than making money and staying in the Premier League (so they can make more money). There's very little reward in supporting Newcastle while that fat prick Ashley is in charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back