• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZF - Raw

That was pretty kwl- i can only see it gettin better! Look out for my debut in the following week at... ... Oh shit im pullin an r truth. Lol

I know you have plans 4 everyone, but i didnt debut, so im askin for vinettes building up my debut! Just a suggestion.

Niiiiiiicccceeee! Sully's character is going to become very popular, whether he likes it or not.

[Roll preview] Sully: "Excuse me miss, does this smell like chloroform to you?..." [End preview]

"Sully and his Van: Coming Soon to playgrounds and shopping malls near you."

Remember there is a superstars. 3 matches on the card. Bill Lesnar will put it up after SD. Sorry Gelgarin Bill Lesnar just didn't know how to fit you on the card.

Thank you all for feedback. Bill Lesnar appreciates it. Raw superstars who played a small role (welcoming party) or were not in it...you will have your turn. The battleroyale is for you guys.

Hell yeah! Battleroyale here I come. Sully is going to be the future of this company. I'm not sure why Lita didn't wanna see my van though, it's a pretty cool van. Do you want to see it Bill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back