• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZF - Raw

I think it helped that it was during a time that the fed was finding its feet again with Lee in charge. It wasnt really a factor; certainly wasn't a big part of the forum like it is now.

I never liked LCW and SEWF is the closest thing to OCW, but I like it. Do more of it Crock :D

I think it helped that it was during a time that the fed was finding its feet again with Lee in charge. It wasnt really a factor; certainly wasn't a big part of the forum like it is now.

I never liked LCW and SEWF is the closest thing to OCW, but I like it. Do more of it Crock :D

Hmmm....

It started because in the Board Room one of the e-fed people (can't remember which) said they needed more help or more writers or something and the place was in shambles. A big part of the point of OCW was that one person could write something similar with no drama that would get more participants, traffic and better shows. For awhile I was proven right.

Touche although no link to the actual post, I'm pretty sure I said it.

Put it like this, it started off well but got boring quickly.

I'm surprised no one has stated the obvious yet.
Smackdown> Raw. :suckit:

Nah, just joshin' ya. Both shows look equally entertaining.
IC Program kind of reminds me of The Four Horsemen.

And I think JackHammer is going to be portrayed kind of like The Undertaker.
He is neither heel, face or tweener he just ... is.

I love reading old threads and half the people have been future endeavored
(If you are reading this and I have been future endeavored please let it be known that it was only after I tried to usurp power through a prison riot. By breaking all the prisoners out of prison I was able to control the boards. In a scene reminiscent of the ending of Fight Club I had figuratively restarted Wrestle zone. The boards ran wild; the TNA section was covered with WWE threads, Milenko was made mod of the cage. All that was wrong I had made all right. I had placed KB, Sly and all the staff in prison where they were powerless. In their place I established Bill Lesner , Uncle Phatso , and Lee . Lee turned on KB in the battle over Stinger’s request a Sig thread. Thus aligning him with me and making him 2nd in command. And thus throughout all of Wrestle Zone I became known as WRESTLEING IS ALL POWERFUL. However as all great things must come to an end I was defeated by the last member of the resistance The Great Doctor Diamond Dallas Page. He did this by inviting he whose name may not be mentioned (Disturbed) back into this forum. Overwhelmed by not wanting to be in the same Forums as Disturbed I left and things slowly came back to normal. Every now and then my name was mentioned waiting to be found in this thread. This being my last and only Horcrux waiting to be released on WZ in the times where disturbed no longer ventured. Being that my only weakness was not wanting to be around the most annoying and douchey poster who ever Disturbed this site.)

How did you miss the obvious "Crock & Doc Connection" possibility? By the way, your roster is lacking in Nate. This will not go unnoticed when the Rapture is upon us.

Bill Lesnar thanks you for the advice. Bill Lesnar couldn't find space for Nate on the roster.

A few changes are to be made.

- Notorious is actually Noticeably F.A.T.
- Crock & Doc are the Crock & Doc Connection

I think it is funny actually. But it's clear that he realises that he isnt going to be joining the forums anytime soon. And therefore stopping BSing about WZCW.

Oh and OCW will blow away anything that this guy can do so screw it, I'm chuffed I'm not involved.

Bill Lesnar just said don't get your knickers in a knot and stop being a baby. If you want to be involved just say so and Bill Lesnar can make room for you.

It started because in the Board Room one of the e-fed people (can't remember which) said they needed more help or more writers or something and the place was in shambles. A big part of the point of OCW was that one person could write something similar with no drama that would get more participants, traffic and better shows. For awhile I was proven right.

Then a saviour arose from the ashes of bannedness.

Bill Lesnar just realized their is a HUGE error on the roster.

Decarow (Face) is replaced with Serious Jones (Face). Bill Lesnar has high hopes for Serious Jones on Raw.

2zjkqjm.gif

Also Titus Lee should really be a mega face wrassla

If anyone were to be GM it should be Brain from that list

Edit: ...How is Noah going to be a heel, warrior from god when mom's not lookin'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back