WZF - Raw

I have a feeling I'll be the resident jobber but oh well.

I'm looking forward to the first show.

Just a joke.

Maybe I'll start 175 threads about how John Cena is a good guy and eats and sleeps this business but I am sick of his superman gimmick and he should go heel.

Just a joke.

Maybe I'll start 175 threads about how John Cena is a good guy and eats and sleeps this business but I am sick of his superman gimmick and he should go heel.

Ooh that's a good one. Then make "randy orton is stale", "what do people see in _______" threads and another one detailing some sort of disappointment at the Cena and Rock feud.

I love reading old threads and half the people have been future endeavored
(If you are reading this and I have been future endeavored please let it be known that it was only after I tried to usurp power through a prison riot. By breaking all the prisoners out of prison I was able to control the boards. In a scene reminiscent of the ending of Fight Club I had figuratively restarted Wrestle zone. The boards ran wild; the TNA section was covered with WWE threads, Milenko was made mod of the cage. All that was wrong I had made all right. I had placed KB, Sly and all the staff in prison where they were powerless. In their place I established Bill Lesner , Uncle Phatso , and Lee . Lee turned on KB in the battle over Stinger’s request a Sig thread. Thus aligning him with me and making him 2nd in command. And thus throughout all of Wrestle Zone I became known as WRESTLEING IS ALL POWERFUL. However as all great things must come to an end I was defeated by the last member of the resistance The Great Doctor Diamond Dallas Page. He did this by inviting he whose name may not be mentioned (Disturbed) back into this forum. Overwhelmed by not wanting to be in the same Forums as Disturbed I left and things slowly came back to normal. Every now and then my name was mentioned waiting to be found in this thread. This being my last and only Horcrux waiting to be released on WZ in the times where disturbed no longer ventured. Being that my only weakness was not wanting to be around the most annoying and douchey poster who ever Disturbed this site.)

..... Why the hell was I thrown in this? Jesus

Also Rox and Phatso Phor the win. I <3 Rox

I'm a face? Sheesh can I turn heel and align with stinger? The infectious sting of madness need win more than just graphic tournaments. I also have no personality and as a heel I can revert to early miz tactics(e.g insult hometowns) as a form of getting over.

I love reading old threads and half the people have been future endeavored
(If you are reading this and I have been future endeavored please let it be known that it was only after I tried to usurp power through a prison riot. By breaking all the prisoners out of prison I was able to control the boards. In a scene reminiscent of the ending of Fight Club I had figuratively restarted Wrestle zone. The boards ran wild; the TNA section was covered with WWE threads, Milenko was made mod of the cage. All that was wrong I had made all right. I had placed KB, Sly and all the staff in prison where they were powerless. In their place I established Bill Lesner , Uncle Phatso , and Lee . Lee turned on KB in the battle over Stinger’s request a Sig thread. Thus aligning him with me and making him 2nd in command. And thus throughout all of Wrestle Zone I became known as WRESTLEING IS ALL POWERFUL. However as all great things must come to an end I was defeated by the last member of the resistance The Great Doctor Diamond Dallas Page. He did this by inviting he whose name may not be mentioned (Disturbed) back into this forum. Overwhelmed by not wanting to be in the same Forums as Disturbed I left and things slowly came back to normal. Every now and then my name was mentioned waiting to be found in this thread. This being my last and only Horcrux waiting to be released on WZ in the times where disturbed no longer ventured. Being that my only weakness was not wanting to be around the most annoying and douchey poster who ever Disturbed this site.)

:lmao: That was hilarious!

Eh, felt like it.

On the other hand, will there be a Smackdown this Friday Bill? Or are we starting with Raw?

Bill Lesnar will Start with Raw. The first episode will be in a similar format to Lords of pain results. For SD, Bill Lesnar may make it like the book this stuff, depending on things. Bill Lesnar must come to grips with things first. The thing with adding proper scripted dialogue is that it looks messy and if done poorly can hurt characters and come off as shite. he will do different styles for a bit maybe and take it from the feedback there. Oh and face wrestlers don't get pissed off when Bill Lesnar tries to build his heels. Same goes for Heels

Bill Lesnar just said that Tag Teams arnt just wrestling in tag teams. Bill Lesnar says they are also competing as singles wrestlers and for belts etc. Take the Hardys for example, from memory...Jeff competed for stuff while he was with Matt etc etc. Let Bill Lesnar roll with it and do his thing.

There are posters who Bill Lesnar has PURPOSELY LEFT OFF rosters.

Bill Lesnar knows exactly who is pushing and who he is not. As long as the boss likes you, you are in good hands.

He has long term build/plans for a few of his faves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back