• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW

It's filled with some incredible Imaginative people who I Enjoy reading their work. and some average people I guess.

You should join so I can laugh when you either,

Get rejected or Get jobbed out every single match. No offence but I just don't think you're in the same league as some of them.

And that is? An Annoying little brat that post's on a wrestling forum when he isn't playing red rocket?

Think of it as like the Book This section, but all you control is the promo of one character. You pretty much have complete control of what your character can be when you create him, but then it's up to your ability to write some creative masterpieces to get anywhere interesting.

Think of it as like the Book This section, but all you control is the promo of one character. You pretty much have complete control of what your character can be when you create him, but then it's up to your ability to write some creative masterpieces to get anywhere interesting.

That sounds tight as shit.

I'm guessing filing for gimmick infringement is out of the question.

Spunky, there is a much better treatment for such a terrible diagnosis. Quick, efficient and your girlfriend will be back in the kitchen within the hour. You've got fists, right?

Clothes hanger is better... just pretending you are roleplayer. Your the single guy doing the laundry about to hang the body suit up.

I'm guessing filing for gimmick infringement is out of the question.

Spunky, there is a much better treatment for such a terrible diagnosis. Quick, efficient and your girlfriend will be back in the kitchen within the hour. You've got fists, right?

Yes, But the police are much more aware of fist bruises than a fishing line tacked the the top step.

What's going on in it and what are some reasons for why I should join.

Well just so you know, we got our next PPV, Apocalypse, appearing tomorrow night. From what I've seen of things, it's coming together pretty nicely.

I'll post a link in here when it's up, as stated, it's going up after OCW does it's thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back