WZCW mysteries

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Yes any questions you need answering? This is the place for it.

One that springs to mind: Why wasn't it that Rush liked tag teaming? We knew it was something to do with his brother but that was it.

I believe the backstory was that his brother betrayed him when he was on the road and it shook his confidence to team up again, think there was a girl involved too. I'm certain it in was in his brief history section of his profile.

Another one I just thought of, wasn't it Rafael De La Noche who had a briefcase or a belt when he was around and nothing came of it? What was the story behind that?

Or another one is, what would the Crashin Movement had done when they won the Mayhem title at Unscripted? Or the rWo if Ricky had won the World Title at All or Nothing? Better yet, it's a mystery that Ricky never did challenge for the World Title after All or Nothing and thus created his own championship...

Another one I just thought of, wasn't it Rafael De La Noche who had a briefcase or a belt when he was around and nothing came of it? What was the story behind that?

I believe Lee was against the idea of someone carry around a title belt from a made up wrestling company so he told Marquis to drop it from his character. I really liked Rafael De La Noche and I think him and Trevor Steel (NSL) had a pretty good mini feud going, De La Nacho! But this was before Lethal Lottery, so no feud was going to happen as they would be in the LL Match. Marquis lost interest and I think he stopped coming onto WZ regularly.

Or another one is, what would the Crashin Movement had done when they won the Mayhem title at Unscripted? Or the rWo if Ricky had won the World Title at All or Nothing? Better yet, it's a mystery that Ricky never did challenge for the World Title after All or Nothing and thus created his own championship...

I believe destroy it. (I don't know what were we thinking on creative :p) An I idea I would've definitely pitched. Temporarily change it into something of a WZCW Television Title and Free Bird Rule the title. I think I remember for Unscripted (before Kurtesy ruined it by winning his way into the ME at Unscript, lol, awesome RP BTW) we were thinking a 6-man tag team elimination Mayhem match between the Crashin Movement and Baez Gordito and I think Chris Jones.

Ricky no idea. But it lead to an awesome match I wrote for Kingdom Come II

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=99925

Everyone should go reread it and relive last years awesome show.

If I recall correctly myself, the plan was to have The Crashin Movement vs. The Pride of Toyota & Baez in a winner’s take all match...which we would've won as Coco didn't RP. CURSE YOU FALKON FOR GETTING A WORLD TITLE MATCH!

I do wonder what would have happened if I had said no when Showtime challenged me through PM to a title match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back