WZCW Lethal Lottery V LD

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
I know you guys have been patiently waiting for a while but this PPV will be released roughly around 6pm E.S.T on Thursday so that way the majority of people will be around at that time to enjoy the PPV. We apologise for the delay but the show is practically finished; just waiting on a good time to release.

Anyway, let's get the LD going then! #finally #creativetardiness #ifyoucomplainyouwillbejobbedoutforever #WZCWLethalLottery

Any last minute predictions? Winners; surprise entrants; character developments?

I know you guys have been patiently waiting for a while but this PPV will be released roughly around 6pm E.S.T on Thursday so that way the majority of people will be around at that time to enjoy the PPV. We apologise for the delay but the show is practically finished; just waiting on a good time to release.

Anyway, let's get the LD going then! #finally #creativetardiness #ifyoucomplainyouwillbejobbedoutforever #WZCWLethalLottery

Any last minute predictions? Winners; surprise entrants; character developments?

While I cant understand why you can't just release the show when its ready and let people read it in their own time, as I probably wont be around on release time now, I guess I am still excited.

Oh, and nobody outside of creative will receive any character development worth mentioning, we've established this, its right there in your sig. I trust I don't need to put in that obligatory wink face.

6pm EST?

That's 11pm here. Although I should be up, and this is an awesome birthday present.

Really? I didn't realise it was that late, cool, I'll be tucked up in bed by then most likely. What with the shift I am pulling on friday and then the inevitable piss up I doubt I'll see it before Sunday.

At least it'll be a PPV on PPV day.

While I cant understand why you can't just release the show when its ready and let people read it in their own time, as I probably wont be around on release time now, I guess I am still excited.

Oh, and nobody outside of creative will receive any character development worth mentioning, we've established this, its right there in your sig. I trust I don't need to put in that obligatory wink face.

Most people still think that I hate creative and that I'll start some rebellion to bring down the evil management team. I blame lack of "wink face" at the end of my posts for that.

Most people still think that I hate creative and that I'll start some rebellion to bring down the evil management team. I blame lack of "wink face" at the end of my posts for that.

Lack of "wink face" is a killer sometimes. I felt it was doubly necessary here since I once hijacked a thread complaining that even the few mid-card creative members got more segments per round of shows than former champs like Barbosa and Titus. Went on for pages it did.

Lack of "wink face" is a killer sometimes. I felt it was doubly necessary here since I once hijacked a thread complaining that even the few mid-card creative members got more segments per round of shows than former champs like Barbosa and Titus. Went on for pages it did.

The value of the "wink face" must not be forgotten. Of course anything I say must be some type of attack on creative because that's what I do. With that said, some things just never change.

If Steven Holmes win the title, we all lose.

The value of the "wink face" must not be forgotten. Of course anything I say must be some type of attack on creative because that's what I do. With that said, some things just never change.

If Steven Holmes win the title, we all lose.

Especially when Showtime wins the LL straight after and KC is a repeat of LL. The lack of any visible wink faces make this very intriguing.

Anybody on creative want to PM me the match results so I can go to sleep happy tonight? I promise I won't spoil anything.

If that fails, any regulars want to make up some match results and PM them to me?

All the creative members win all the titles and the Lottery simultaneous.

Note the lack of "wink face" in my post.

Oh please, we all know the only title creative cares about is the one currently being competed over by two creative members. Plus the lottery will go to creative as well.

Lack of "wink face" etc, etc.

I spoke with Kermit and gathered one thing; the LL win shook a lot of things up.

I suspect that we may be looking at two winners. Neither on creative and probably very unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back