WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

Dark Match Results- Armando wins battle royal and gets to be in the KC card. However a returning Doug Crashin came in and elimated him to win the thing.

Dark Match Results- Armando wins battle royal and gets to be in the KC card. However a returning Doug Crashin came in and elimated him to win the thing.

The winner gets the 5 losers of KFAD in a handicap tornado match inside the chamber with a shopping cart filled with paintball guns and a cactus. Also the battle royal winner will have his left hand tied behind his back and his right hand tied to his balls.

Safety first.

The winner gets the 5 losers of KFAD in a handicap tornado match inside the chamber with a shopping cart filled with paintball guns and a cactus. Also the battle royal winner will have his left hand tied behind his back and his right hand tied to his balls.

Safety first.

Vince Russo just got a boner.

I can't think of anything, my brain is starting to stall from sleep deprivation.

I was about to go to bed when Ty posted it might be up in an hour

Same. I'm literally in bed, laptop on lap, cup of tea in hand, waiting for sheer awesomeness to hit me.

Same. I'm literally in bed, laptop on lap, cup of tea in hand, waiting for sheer awesomeness to hit me.

I would be in bed if my missus couldn't be kept awake by a candle three miles away seriously, the light from my phone going off has woken her up before.

So I'm on the sofa, going through my sky+ whilst I check my laptop for updates. Just glad I bought some non-diet pepsi's

I would be in bed if my missus couldn't be kept awake by a candle three miles away seriously, the light from my phone going off has woken her up before.

So I'm on the sofa, going through my sky+ whilst I check my laptop for updates. Just glad I bought some non-diet pepsi's

Wow. That is what you call a light sleeper. Though to be fair, if I was living with my girlfriend (only got together properly a few days ago; YAY!) I'd either had given up a long time ago and waited till morning, or be sleeping on the sofa. A wrestling fan she most ceetainly isn't.

Wow. That is what you call a light sleeper. Though to be fair, if I was living with my girlfriend (only got together properly a few days ago; YAY!) I'd either had given up a long time ago and waited till morning, or be sleeping on the sofa. A wrestling fan she most ceetainly isn't.

Yeah, she is not a fan either, she can't suspend disbelief for it at all, even watching good workers if she sees the faintest amount of daylight between two guys she can't not call it.

She likes "That flippy one" (Evan Bourne - she couldn't be bothered to learn his name) and she finds Vickie Guerro hilarious. Everything else she hates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back