WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

These matches keep being great. TLC and then Ty/Kurtesy is what the rest of KCIV is looking like. Great card. WZCW/AOC was really great. The match was really exciting. Fantastic match, and Ty Burna now looks to be the owner of WZCW.

I think I just had the same feeling as watching HBK beat Bulldog for the European title.

It was an utter honour to feud with you Dave. I just want to thank you for supporting me by bringing me onto creative and for feuding with me when you could've clearly gone another route. Again, thank you. Now, to plot my vengeance on that ingrate Constantine...

The honour is mine. Thank you for giving me one of my best feuds to date, and trust me I'm proud that you're still on Creative as you're a top writer and working to make this feud one so unique has been fantastic. Guys, feud with him, now.

After Constantine of course!

Ty is assuming direct control. But what does this mean for the title? I've got a funny feeling here...

OH MY GOD STRIKEFORCE. Well done gents, you must have the hardest communication set up, what with one of you living in the UK & the other in the US. But well done, fucking great match.

Way to go Strikeforce, you guys did an amazing job on your RP's and I couldn't ask for anyone better to take the titles. Hope you guys have an amazing run with them.

OH MY GOD STRIKEFORCE. Well done gents, you must have the hardest communication set up, what with one of you living in the UK & the other in the US. But well done, fucking great match.

Um, Numbers and I dealt with the same, exact thing. :p

Ace Stevens and I had a UK/Aussie communication set up as the FHD, it's hard but it works.

Don't think I can pick a favourite match yet as every match seems to want to outdo the next and you forget the previous match took place. Signs of an epic PPV!

Holmes/Big Dave was fantastic. Also, TLC. That was great. TLC. All 3 teams had great RP's, and congrats to Strikeforce for getting the tag team belts. That was a really exciting match.

I also called that wrong. Beautiful main event. The greatest WZCW Event that I've ever witnessed, I don't even care that I lost my match.

Well done to everybody on creative, everyone that RP'd and more importantly, everyone who won their matches. You're all brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back