WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

Great KFAD match. Congrats Constantine/Dave. The writing has been spectacular in every KCIV match so far. Great matches that go along with great RP's.

Been loving KCIV so far, best match of the night is definitely Saboteur/Saxton, the only negative thing I could say about it is that it ended!

Maybe Drake would have won if he was focused on being a good character and not fucking ponies

fucking poniiiiiiies

PONIES.

Oooh interesting there Cleste. I assume that means we're up next.

ooo, Triple Threat time. Time to find out which two people are going to be chasing the title. We got Constantine and next is...

It does not. And that Triple Threat... what a fucking match.

Tut tut to Barbosa, congratulations to Showtime & Black Dragon!

Just catching up with Kingdom Come, and I am fucking blown away by these matches, fantastic work so far.

I hope Strikeforce like my new sig. :3

I loved the commentary in the KFAD match. It really helped the match's atmosphere in my opinion. The triple threat was beautiful.

Also, I was about think that Celeste was teasing a heel turn tonight.

Showtime and Constantine as new challengers, I smell a reconciliation being made from last year!

EDIT: Lee beat me to it.

I think most of us called that match right. I very obviously prioritised the first fall, and Showtime even more obviously prioritised fall two.

The finish certainly makes me taking a bit of time off easier.

I loved the commentary in the KFAD match. It really helped the match's atmosphere in my opinion. The triple threat was beautiful.

Also, I was about think that Celeste was teasing a heel turn tonight.

Never gonna happen... or will it?

I'm finding it so hard to come up with a favourite. I feel that the outcome of the triple threat was right, but Barbosa was a beast there, he may have lost but he made a big impression!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back