• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Anybody else notice that El Califa Dragon was spelled incorrect basically the whole match? El Cafia I believe it was. Demon Foreigners got squashed by Amber Warren and El Cafia.

I have just posted this in the .com section:

Earlier today, not long after Unscripted, WZCW Superstar Drake Callahan was arrested on charges for the murder of Max Powers, his former agent. Mr. Callahan has not been able to be reached for comment, nor has any member of either legal team.

Mr. Banks has chosen to immediately release Mr. Callahan immediately. He has chosen not to comment on the matter.

More on this story will be brought to you on WZCW.com as it plays out.

It's with something of a heavy heart I have decided to say goodbye to Drake as my character for now. This is not the first time I have done so, but it is the hardest time. In my latest run with Drake, now well over a year, I've won the world title and had some amazing feuds with El Califa Dragon and Showtime. I made the decision to move on from Drake at the start of this cycle. I've had trouble writing him the degree I've wanted to consistently, and I've had trouble getting people in the fed excited about him. While some of the wins this round were encouraging, I think I need to try something different, and I'm going to jump into this next round with a brand new character, one I've been brainstorming for some time now.

This definitely isn't the last we'll ever see of Drake - I'm sure of that. But it is goodbye for now.

I have just posted this in the .com section:

It's with something of a heavy heart I have decided to say goodbye to Drake as my character for now. This is not the first time I have done so, but it is the hardest time. In my latest run with Drake, now well over a year, I've won the world title and had some amazing feuds with El Califa Dragon and Showtime. I made the decision to move on from Drake at the start of this cycle. I've had trouble writing him the degree I've wanted to consistently, and I've had trouble getting people in the fed excited about him. While some of the wins this round were encouraging, I think I need to try something different, and I'm going to jump into this next round with a brand new character, one I've been brainstorming for some time now.

This definitely isn't the last we'll ever see of Drake - I'm sure of that. But it is goodbye for now.

Shut up and complain about creative like the rest of us.

[YOUTUBE]9gSQg1i_q2g[/YOUTUBE]

I think if someone returns after years off the forum they should have to make the 50 posts as well so we know they're sticking around.

Blade wins the big strap.

Normally I'd say no chance of that ever happening, buuuut Ricky Runn is our World Champ woth a successful defense so anything is indeed possible. Like Blade's mom upgrading to a nicer street corner for instance. You just never know.

Normally I'd say no chance of that ever happening, buuuut Ricky Runn is our World Champ woth a successful defense so anything is indeed possible. Like Blade's mom upgrading to a nicer street corner for instance. You just never know.

Darren Bull wins a match.

Blade wins World Title.

Which happens first?

Since we are all getting things off of our chests-

Can I haz Fantabulous 15 this week? Been hoping for another one of those.

There'll be one up before MD101!

BLADE DID IT!!!!

Hmmm.... A serial killer gimmick...

Barbosa being gone hits me in the gut, man. He, Toyota and Kravinoff were the ones that made me want to join the fed in the first place.

I feel bad ending Bob :(

If it helps, you ended Bob like an absolute badass.

I have just this in the .com section:

Oh hai Daddy Mack and/or Eve Taylor.

EDIT: Just saw the app thread so my predictions could be wrong... or the app is a cover!

#conspiracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back