WZCW Discussion Thread

Oh hai Daddy Mack and/or Eve Taylor.

EDIT: Just saw the app thread so my predictions could be wrong... or the app is a cover!

#conspiracy

Nope, I'm neither of those.

I thought about having some vignettes but it just doesn't make sense from a character standpoint. I'll probably post a random RP that will go over Aubrey's origin story, so maybe that'll make some more sense.

Just to be clear, you should read my RP in conjunction with that .com story. Drake didn't actually kill anyone...directly.

Jeez Harth, you must be determined to create a Vixens division at long last. Now watch, when I return in August I'll have the only male character on the roster.

Jeez Harth, you must be determined to create a Vixens division at long last. Now watch, when I return in August I'll have the only male character on the roster.

:D

On the contrary I probably wouldn't ever want to make an all women's division at this point. I love the idea of intergender wrestling ever since Sara del Rey made it a thing in Chikara.

You should return as an artificially aged version of Celeste's kid. Like he got hit by a tachyon ray or something.

:D

On the contrary I probably wouldn't ever want to make an all women's division at this point. I love the idea of intergender wrestling ever since Sara del Rey made it a thing in Chikara.

You should return as an artificially aged version of Celeste's kid. Like he got hit by a tachyon ray or something.

The first Chikara show I ever went to was main evented by Sara del Rey vs. El Generico. It was awesome.

77clz.jpg

By the way, because I had heard people talk of the ending to Beard/Drake before:

The ending had me scratching my head a bit, that was a complicated finish.

I put Killjoy in a very, very bad position here. I asked him before the results were tallied, that if Beard was to lose, that I take the fall for him, someway, anyway. I know it would make little sense, and it really put him in a bind for the ending (sorry brother), but I also didn't want Beard to take any falls, whatsoever. So I begged and pleaded Killjoy to come up with a finish that kept Beard strong, and I think he did a tremendous job. Yes, it is something you have to think about to figure out, but I also think that the story (Beard didn't lose, so much as Zeus did) works.

Plus, of the three, I had the worst RP, so yeah, I take the pin fall. Right?

Honestly, with Drake leaving and being known so much in advance, he should've taken the loss to put the new alliance over.

Not to pull back the curtain too much on the grand wizard; but, we did already have a few storyline results on the card. Adding any more would have probably made the show really... Scripted?

Wow, I wanted to avoid using that pun at all costs.

Not to pull back the curtain too much on the grand wizard; but, we did already have a few storyline results on the card. Adding any more would have probably made the show really... Scripted?

Wow, I wanted to avoid using that pun at all costs.

Uh oh, now we all feel undermined. Though I'd take a stab at Howard vs Stormrage for obvious reasons.

Would anyone be able to PM a list of everyone's WZF username and their corresponding WZCW character? I find it so hard to follow the banter not knowing who anyone is, I know a few people but other than that I'm pretty much lost when reading this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back