WZCW Discussion Thread

Isn't Rosalina a god? She's probably nerfed hardcore in that game.

No, she's actually really good. She has a Luma that fights with her that you can send out, making it to where you can trap opponents in between attacks by both Rosalina and her Luma. I'd put her along with Robin and Palutena in my top 3 for the new characters.

Rep for a Phenoms of Wrestling III.
Huh. If you guys want it, I need 4 volunteers that can send something in 5 days. I'm tied up with a lot of stuff, so I won't be able to do much other than glue the show together. If I get those 4 hands though, I'll set the arena and details.

Huh. If you guys want it, I need 4 volunteers that can send something in 5 days. I'm tied up with a lot of stuff, so I won't be able to do much other than glue the show together. If I get those 4 hands though, I'll set the arena and details.

I'd definitely be on board brother.

Why would it be insane? I was originally let in with only 20-25 posts when WZCW was low on roster numbers.

Was it this low? I'd guess it was when the Fed was probably threatened with closure by IC. That's probably won't be the case here. I'm sure if you were asked to get 50 then you could have easily.

Besides, Kermit is right. It's a very unoriginal app. And there's been no effort from him as he's been on 10 posts since he first posted.

In the interest of full disclosure, it doesn't really come down to Creative to decide this. At the end of the day, the admins are in charge and they have the final say on what the post count barrier will be.

Hey Dave, I noticed I don't have the tag badge added to my badge list. I noticed you used the usernames instead of character names so I am wondering if you are including all characters used by a person for things like title wins.

Just curious.

Hey Dave, I noticed I don't have the tag badge added to my badge list. I noticed you used the usernames instead of character names so I am wondering if you are including all characters used by a person for things like title wins.

Just curious.

^This.

There's a good chance I missed a few from people. If people let me know, I'll certainly add them on. Truth be told, I forgot all about your tag reign. My bad, mate. I'll fix that.

For the badges Dave are you counting my tenures as both Celeste and Kagura? If so I'm missing the Creative, Smashmouth, and Bro Down badges. If not then tis all good.

I thought you were on creative once? Unless of course the badge is only for current creative folk.

I thought you were on creative once? Unless of course the badge is only for current creative folk.

That's what I was thinking. I was also missing the tag badge, but if he's not counting Celeste then everything is right. Plus none of us have the All Stars badge when most of us should.

To be honest, I didn't do a huge amount of research. Some carried and some didn't, I will add everything that everyone asks when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back