WZCW Discussion Thread

632a063c3f10374845dac92599349d506c5f985fb2fcb8fef76b3a3a169b85bf.jpg

Sapphire is sweet killjoy, my starter was lvl 13 and with the random pokemon spotting, I found a level 15 slakoth in the forest. Sure I'll take basically a free vigoroth before the first gym. The new exp share is given to you after you beat the first grunt in the forest, and gives all team members exp. I didn't play x or y so its new to me if they started that last gen.

Sapphire is sweet killjoy, my starter was lvl 13 and with the random pokemon spotting, I found a level 15 slakoth in the forest. Sure I'll take basically a free vigoroth before the first gym. The new exp share is given to you after you beat the first grunt in the forest, and gives all team members exp. I didn't play x or y so its new to me if they started that last gen.
I hope the difficulty was adjusted, because this happened in X & Y and made the game incredibly unchallenging.

I hope the difficulty was adjusted, because this happened in X & Y and made the game incredibly unchallenging.

I'm a filthy casual for Pokemon games so sue me but man the EXP share made my life so much easier in that game.

That and using Ditto to cheaply breed starters to swap in the GTS for rarer breeds.

I never did that, I use three pokemon. My starter, my second for doubles, and my third is exp share. The other three are just the highest levels I can catch usually for potions and revives. This share all shit bugs me, totally fucks up how I play.

Just read through Kingdom Come...brilliant, brilliant show.
You guys are insane writers & I really look forward to *hopefully* working with all of you.
Th guys would be insane to lt you in with less than 50 posts. You could have achieved that by now, would have basically guaranteed entry.
I'm a filthy casual for Pokemon games so sue me but man the EXP share made my life so much easier in that game.

That and using Ditto to cheaply breed starters to swap in the GTS for rarer breeds.
I'm too lazy and impatient to do breeding; I should change that.
I've bred craploads of stuff, the new breeding mechanics are amazing. ORAS will only make stuff better because of move tutors.

Th guys would be insane to lt you in with less than 50 posts. You could have achieved that by now, would have basically guaranteed entry.

I've bred craploads of stuff, the new breeding mechanics are amazing. ORAS will only make stuff better because of move tutors.

Why would it be insane? I was originally let in with only 20-25 posts when WZCW was low on roster numbers.

Why would it be insane? I was originally let in with only 20-25 posts when WZCW was low on roster numbers.

I don't know if it would be insane with our current low roster, but I think he should have to at least get 25 as a sign of a commitment to a type of longevity here on the forums. But I also don't think he should use (or be allowed to use) one of the most overplayed gimmicks in our fed right now to give it room to breathe, but that is just me.

I know. I just think there should've been some sort of warning on previews and maybe adding difficultly settings to the game. It explains what the item does, but experienced players that tend to level grind expect enemies to be on par with you like previous games. They fall behind pretty fast.

Back to that good old not bold font. Ah, that's nice.

I'll post something up later tonight. Have fun without me!

Just played the new Smash Bros on Wii U for the first time today. Rosalina and Robin are my best out of the new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back