WZCW Discussion Thread

I hear that's what Serafina calls, and does to, Ty's anal cavity.

Now I understand why Mikey liked Serafina so much. Taco Bell is nothing compared to the damage that Serafina can inflict on another man's anus.

So there will be a special announcement concerning the future of not only the fed, but the entire world later.....okay so its just gonna be me rambling about being the new HoC, but I want to feel important.

So there will be a special announcement concerning the future of not only the fed, but the entire world later.....okay so its just gonna be me rambling about being the new HoC, but I want to feel important.

Yazzy announcing his coronation? This needs some appropriate theme music...

[youtube]shBTRm8z0lQ[/youtube]

With this as his entrance

H4ruDIk.gif

Ironically enough, I was listening to them when I read this post. Varyags of Miklagaard from Twilight of the Thunder god, my favorite album of theirs.

I didn't need the extension after all.

That said, my apologies go to Tasty. I have been fighting a chest infection all week and had a grand plan for this cycle. However, as the days got away from me and illness continued to kick my ass, I had to just put out what I could and set myself up for the rest of the cycle. Maybe it wont go down as well as I had thought but at least something is in.

Again, apologies for that.

I may have just written the worst RP of my life. Not worst as in bad, but worst as in holy shit I can't believe I wrote half the things I did.

I hate to be that guy, but since Red Skull hasn't posted yet, could I get a soft extension? I am finishing up a huge research paper that is due by midnight for a Masters class. I apologize, but this is a one time thing.

Step 1: Creative clout. Vote for all creative members.
Step 2: Toss a coin for everyone else
Step 3: Grab a beer
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo