WZ Posters Tag Tourny: Partner Selection / Trash Talk

Derf

O.M.G.
I'm not starting this up YET, it's still got at least a month or so to go. But for right now, I just want people to pick your partners so that we have lots of time to figure em out. I only have a few rules as to selecting a partner.

* Like last time, I'm requesting no Mod/Admin partner ups. Just to give everyone else a chance.

* If you request a partner, your not partners until the other person agrees.

* If you want a randomly selected partner, just say so. At the end, I'll take whomever don't have a partner and doi it all myself.

* Once a team is made up, the only way that team will be broken is if someone involved becomes perma-banned. No changing partners.

* If someone suggests they want one of two partners, the first of the two to agree is the partner.

Any other questions, just ask.

:eek: How dare you? I asked first.

Oh good, my time machine works! I AM back in 4th grade!

"Uh-uh, I called it first! I'm telling! MOM!"

:)

Well, since Polley and I were supposed to partner up in the original tourney before it went to random selection and I got Dewey Cox (which Derf still owes me reparations for!) I figure we could carry that choice to now. But we can let Polley choose. Klunder is my other choice - either is fantastic.

Oh good, my time machine works! I AM back in 4th grade!

"Uh-uh, I called it first! I'm telling! MOM!"

:)

Well, since Polley and I were supposed to partner up in the original tourney before it went to random selection and I got Dewey Cox (which Derf still owes me reparations for!) I figure we could carry that choice to now. But we can let Polley choose. Klunder is my other choice - either is fantastic.

:lmao: Klunder was also my other choice.

Umm... I'm in this one too... where are all the offers for me?!

I think people are reluctant to jump on the facilitator because they don't want to appear to be attempting to "fix" the game. Anyone with half a brain would be thrilled to go to battle with you, myself included.

We should do gimmicks and team names for the teams, since we get to pick our own partners this time. Make it more fun, and humorous.

Lol, so i'm the kid everyone wants to sit beside then? Are you people crazy. lol. I'm going to side with my original partner on this I'm afraid. Given the Y2J/HBK feud going on on RAW at present, I think the opposing views on that with Becca and I would cloud our path to the finals. I'll go with IC25 and Klunder and Becca can tag

Lol, so i'm the kid everyone wants to sit beside then? Are you people crazy. lol. I'm going to side with my original partner on this I'm afraid. Given the Y2J/HBK feud going on on RAW at present, I think the opposing views on that with Becca and I would cloud our path to the finals. I'll go with IC25 and Klunder and Becca can tag

And natural order is restored to the universe. IC25 and Polley are a team, and IF Klunder accepts HBK-aholic, then that's two teams. Somebody needs to snatch up Derf.

Lucy%20with%20Cracker.jpg

+

untitled.JPG

=

evangeline_lilly_trophy.preview.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member