WZ End Of Year Awards: Women's Wrestler of the Year

Who Is The Best Women's Wrestler Of 2007?

• Cheerleader Melissa

• Mickie James

• Gail Kim

• Sarah Del Ray

• Amazing Kong

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that version of the emerald frusion was and that double armbar legcrucifx submission hold unbelievable melissa seems really tough and great at counters now i know its not just hype that match was great what promotion was that gaea

Well you do know that Mariko Yoshida was the inventor and Innovator of the Air Raid Crash, that was the ARSION promotion, the Japanese version of SHIMMER. This match took place in 2003 and I'm not sure if ARSION is still around or not.

Beth just hasn't done enough enough this to deserve this award, I'm really getting tired of repeating myself so If you want to see why Beth DOESN'T deserve this award and the women that are on this list do, just go back and read the previous pages.

MELINA IS THE BEST!!!VOTE FOR MELINA!!!MAKE MELINA AN OPTION!!!MELINA RULEZ!!!GO MELINA!!!Why was Melina not an option???She is clearly a billion times better than that pshyco Mickie james ok!!!!Make her a freakin option people!!!

Thank you Jonny B for allowing us to flame through the rep system, you see what I'm working with here! Jeez

Melina's#1Fan, I'm going to tell you what I've told everyone that demanded Melina be be on this poll. Melina has done NOTHING the entire year to justify winning the award. I suggest you do yourself a favor and do some research on the Women that were nominated on this poll, you might actually learn something about REAL womens wrestling and not the Bullshit that WWE puts out.

I have to agree with Echelon with that Melina hasn't anything to be nominated. The five women on the list, anyone can make a case for all of them getting Women Wrestler of the Year. Melina won the title and it wasn't memorable. Even Candice Michelle had a better run this year then Melina and her injury probably stop her for getting in this list. Btw thanks Echelon for posting that Cheerleader Melissa/Mariko Yoshida match....def a classic womens match. I couldn't find that match for nothing.

I had a tough choice between Mickie James and Gail Kim, but I ended up going with Kim. She is the first ever TNA Knockout champion and has defended several times. Even though I think Mickie is the better wrestler, I think Gail Kim had the better year.

Of course Gail had a better year than Mickie, what has Mickie done all year? Nothing. What has Gail done? Oh she just revolutionized the womens division in TNA and brought instant credibility to TNA's womens title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back