• Takeshi Morishima

• Nigel McGuinness

• Brent Albright

• Rukkus

• Bryan Danielson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan Danielson - this guy is amazing. He has been champion of PWG and was slated to win the NWA title (had to back out due to injury). He continues to be a major player in ROH and puts on 4 or 5 star matches nearly every outing. He is phenomenal.

Nigel McGuiness, the man is great, plain and simple. He was the greatest Indy wrestler this year, no doubt about it, and his overall work was excellent. It is a very rare sight to see a superb wrestler like Nigel McGuiness these days. Bryan Danielson is a close second.

Danielson is must see wrestling this past year...from his match vs. Nigel in Philly, to facing KENTA in Chicago...to his ridiculously awesome series against Morishima...even against guys like Quackenbush and Sydal...oh yeah, vs. Go Shiozaki in Tokyo... you know that your gonna get your moneys worth when you watch Dragon in action

You guys are making me jealous. These sound like some great wrestlers. I wish I could watch them in action but since I can't then I dont see a point in casting a vote on this one.

Ok I'm the minority cause I really don't like danielson. Ok he gives good matches with good competition but after finally seeing him live at the ppv taping I wasnt impressed with or morishima. McGuiness fighting with a seperater shoulder and a concussion showed a ton of heart, which made me a fan quick, cause i wasn't that big on him and his promo was very strong. But I wasnt big on indy wrestling till the last quarter of the year so i have to pick Nigel, cause i have yet to see a bad match from him. Also if he was an indy wrestler all year I'd pick Austin Aries cause his in ring work is amazing

I went with McGuinness.

Danielson is great and all but the man is a personality black hole.

I would say in ring he is better than McGuinness, but im sure people would agree that McGuinness commands his matches. He can keep my attention without pulling out unorthodox submissions and shows some personality.

If he was an option though i would go with Quackenbush. im not going to give his bio but if you arent familiar i STRONGLY suggest you check him out.

roh wrestlers arent the only indy wrestlers out there...and trust me there are alot better wrestlers out there than what youve posted for candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back