WZ End Of Year Awards: Nice Surprise Of The Year

What Has Been The Nicest Surprise Of 2007?

• Batista, Cena & Lashley All Performing Well At PPVs

• TNA Going To Two Hours

• Y2J Returns

• MVP actually Being Good

• Edge Capitalizing On Injuries

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Vote for what has been a pleasant surprise for you throughout the year. Something you have enjoyed, and possibly didn't expect to see.

I saw the Power Ranger and he has worked past that and has put himself in a good position in which to develop further than what would originally have been thought when he debuted.

All the other ones were expected to a degree. All three of the names of "The Future" (Batista is the modern day DDP, Started Old). Edge is the go to guy now for injuries that is a result of his hard work and dedication. Y2J was great but worked out the first week as well as the fact that we all knew that he would be coming back at some stage. TNA going 2 hours was needed therefore not a surprise.

I'd go with Cena.Batsita & Lashley all performing when it matters. Cena has been doing it for a while. But Batsita is terrible, and Lashley is greener than a vegetarians poo. But all have had plenty of decent matches this year. Cean vs. Lashley on paper sounded terrible. But it has been one of the best matches of the year. Batsitas matches with Taker & Edge have also been quality. Hell Cena got a good match out of Khali. TWICE.

MVP: MVP came out of nowhere this year. Last year ended so badly for the guy with his bad feud with Kane, and just the stupid power ranger persona was dumb as hell. Hmm, all these bad things centered around Kane, wonder if he's a problem?

But the Benoit feud with MVP, god that was amazing. Benoit, say what you willl about the man, but he brings the best out in people. MVP has been top notch this year thanks to that feud, and I never would have saw that coming.

Definately MVP for me. When he first debuted, I thought he would just be another failure that would go away in two months. Then his feuds with Kane/Taker, I thought meh, maybe jobber to the stars. But after the feud with benoit, the sky is now the limit for this guy, and is a consistently one of the best parts of smackdown, and from what ive said many times before, I truly belive a future multi time world champion.

By the time it happened, Y2J returning wasnt a suprise. Cena and Lashley preforming well wasnt a suprise to me at all, but Batista was, becuase by WM I thought he was a lots cause. I dont watch TNA, but from wht ive read, Impact going 2 hours has been a BAD suprise lol. Edge capitilizing on inuries mades sense, and was due to happen.

Well I voted for chris jericho returnig, just because it was just a thrill to see him on Raw again

I dont know why people are so down on bobby lashley. Yes, he is very green in the ring but out of the 8 PPV matches he has had this year , the only one to dissapoint me was the nwo match against kennedy because an ecw title match should not end in DQ

id say moving tna to 2 hrs if anyone watches tna i think its definetly on the rise its sick and all the old-school and new school wrestlers r there. AJ is nasty and the matches are actaully entertaining not like the same bullshit on Raw. Roulette was cool but tna has table matches and all that shit lik ECW but 100 times better cuz of the stars and actually entertainig wrestling

note: this is an addition to my earlier comment that i didnt finish. It continues to explain why i didnt vote for the first option

Batista.........8/13

John Cena.....8/11

Thats how many good PPV matches john cena and Batista have had this year in my opinion, so people stop disrespecting some of the top in the game today.
and yes i know people will blame any good match they have on something else like thier opponent....but John cena pulled off 2 good matches with The GREAT KHALI

and i will admit that Batista did have the help of undertaker, Edge, and kennedy to have some good matches this year but he Still pulled one good match out of Khali, with help from the great Rey mysterio

and one more thing, hulkamania23 i agree with you completly. Just five minutes of aj can put most wwe main eventers to shame

tna going to 2 hours. It was a huge step forward for the company. Now we can all have our 120 miniute adrenaline rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back